**Nike Room Socks - Any release info yet?**

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...7/10/21/nike-room-socks/

Wood floors are starting to get a little chilly. Anyone seen anymore about these yet?
nerd.gif

Bought one last week at Nike Shinsaibashi, Osaka, Japan.  Available size is M and L.  Large was supposed to be for shoe size 8 to 11, bought a large but feels a little tight (I'm size 10.5).  Hope the info helps.

Bought one last week at Nike Shinsaibashi, Osaka, Japan.  Available size is M and L.  Large was supposed to be for shoe size 8 to 11, bought a large but feels a little tight (I'm size 10.5).  Hope the info helps.

I mean, if you're devoted to buying Nike, then yeah go ahead, but what makes these better than other brands of slippers?

I mean, if you're devoted to buying Nike, then yeah go ahead, but what makes these better than other brands of slippers?

Found some on the japanese websites, but I've never ordered from overseas before. Any suggestions?

Found some on the japanese websites, but I've never ordered from overseas before. Any suggestions?

Still no info? I already told wifey about this purchase!! Hahahaha Now I just gotta go find a pair

Still no info? I already told wifey about this purchase!! Hahahaha Now I just gotta go find a pair

Back
Top Bottom