Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
How long does Nike iD usually take? I ordered my pair of Roshe Run Jacquard's on 8/3. I live in North Jersey how long should it take?

No pics of the jacquard yet? Just ordered these for my wedding reception in December.
IMG_6687-copy.png

Thanks really excited to get mine. Those look great. Hopefully the future mrs likes them as much as I do

Damn our wedding colors are navy and dark grey I hope my blue turns out darker than those. I like the way they should turn out though

Damn our wedding colors are navy and dark grey I hope my blue turns out darker than those. I like the way they should turn out though
If you're  having doubts (and assuming your not strapped for cash.  Just order some more with obsidian (It's like a dark navy blue) replacing the blue you put on the pair you already ordered.  When you get the pairs just pick which one matches best, and then you can return the other pair.  (Nike returns won't charge you for return shipping if you don't like how the pair came out, and their refunds are super fast, I returned a shoe on monday and was refunded on thursday)

If you don't got time for all that, I'd say cancel the order and try obsidian, it seems closer to navy.

My jacqaurds just shipped!  looks like I'll be getting all my pairs next week, hopefully.
Got mine yesterday. Love them.
Can we se come picks of the back fam?  Just wanna see how grey or white it is, they looked a bit more grey on the site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom