Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters

As long as theyre not huge like the flyknits. I bought both colors of those in my TTS and I could literally fit 3 fingers between my heel and they heel of the shoe. Thanks
Yeah, they aren't like that at all, infact, the fit, despite being a little snug, is perfect for me as far as appearance, the material isn't as loose as the OG mesh, it's kinda slightly flexible but tightened like flyknit material, and holds it's form perfectly for that nice roshe silhouette.

I AM EXTREMELY FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN DID THEY REMOVE THE MIDS??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Y'ALL ****** AROUND, THE MIDS ARE UNDERRATED AF. I'VE BEEN BS'IN FOR OVER A MONTH NOW, PUTING OFF ORDERING THE LASER CRIMSON'S.

IIIIIII AAAAAAAAMM PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEED WOWWWWW

ISH WAS ALL GOOD A WEEK AGO

Last edited:

some zumba's would go perfect with those
nooooo 
roll.gif

still cant believe i missed my opportunity on those laser crimson mids. time will not heal this wound.

does anybody have an idea of how tha air mag roshes were made? colors on upper and sole? or is it not possible to nike id.?

I'm about to hit the sack right now but I can definitely get you those measurements tomorrow after class.

I actually tried holding setting the aglets up without attaching them to some other roshes I had and they actually looked just fine, if not better.  I think I over reacted to the apparent size difference, without holding them up next to each other, they appear to be far apart in length, bu

Any ideas on what I did wrong? 3 of the 4 won't screw on completely
View media item 1184795

no they removed that option unfortunately
fantastic
mean.gif

the black sole option is dope im messing with it now, croc is really dope as well, wish they still had the older liner colors so u can make the platinum id those were flames
tired.gif

fantastic
mean.gif

the black sole option is dope im messing with it now, croc is really dope as well, wish they still had the older liner colors so u can make the platinum id those were flames
tired.gif

Platinum Id made with current options:

%24_57.JPG

These are used, ripped off an ebay auction btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom