Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Originally Posted by tekneeqz  

So you can't make total crimsons?
Why make total crimsons when you can just buy em for 70?

roll.gif

I agree that the suede is looking underwhelming at best but to be honest if there was a proper hazelnut/camel/tan suede option I don't think I could resist. Damn near every accent color would match up well against a tan suede.

Also. If I were running the show I'd ABSOLUTELY allow you to replicate OG colorways...in suede only. Give the masses what they want while keeping true to those who purchased the OG's.

I agree that the suede is looking underwhelming at best but to be honest if there was a proper hazelnut/camel/tan suede option I don't think I could resist. Damn near every accent color would match up well against a tan suede.

Also. If I were running the show I'd ABSOLUTELY allow you to replicate OG colorways...in suede only. Give the masses what they want while keeping true to those who purchased the OG's.

My Nike connect previewed a lot of color ways before they released and some that won't. He said the suede is actually high quality and looks good. Personally I don't think so but he's the one who got to experience it.

View media item 363045Just curious to see what my fellow NT'er/Roshe enthusiast thought about these.

My creation the "Zen Koi" #TeamRosheNikeIDGiveaway winner

(Excuse the mobile upload quality)

Last edited:
I know a lot of you may not care but as for a person like me who admire the rosherun, I actually had the opportunity to speak and thank the designer of the rosherun himself, Mr. Dylan Raasch and his wife through Instagram. My cousin from SD actually had the opportunity to be their photographer for their wedding and well that's how my cousin introduced me to his wife and I had to thank them both.
Don't believe me? Check my ig @og2307

My cousins proof to lmk about her work. Check the feet work
View media item 363101

And here's our order finally going through
View media item 363103

I know a lot of you may not care but as for a person like me who admire the rosherun, I actually had the opportunity to speak and thank the designer of the rosherun himself, Mr. Dylan Raasch and his wife through Instagram. My cousin from SD actually had the opportunity to be their photographer for their wedding and well that's how my cousin introduced me to his wife and I had to thank them both.
Don't believe me? Check my ig @og2307

My cousins proof to lmk about her work. Check the feet work
View media item 363101

And here's our order finally going through
View media item 363103

Yeah, custom Roshes for him and his groomsmen. The tongue had hearts on it

I went to the Nike Store to get free shipping on the Roshe ID's haha and I was able to check out the swatches they had. I just gotta say that those pictures of the suedes do them no justice. That's based on the swatch samples I saw. Artic green looks pretty dope! Def excited that it wasn't as dull as people thought. I took pictures on my girls phone so I'll post later on today. Hope it helps people out since I split it between suede and mesh.

I haven't completely written off a suede ID yet, just started with two mesh.  d e is right in that if there were a legitimate tan color, that would definitely be the move.  So I'm guessing that they're using ID to measure the demand for suede Roshes, and keeping that in their pocket for themselves - maybe a suede version of the NRGs.

Same here. Not sure if it's cause I'm old or cause I'm ignorant. could possibly be a combo of both.

Last edited:
Bout to place some orders soon ..

Wish I had that swoosh discount :frown:

Last edited:
hard to fork over the extra $$$ for the ID on $70 shoes.

plus, there are still some good CWs that I havent grabbed yet.

i'm guessing the colors on the mesh swatches will be the same for the midsole as well? the gym red and grey midsole design i have in mind might be made barring info on that maroon/burgundy/team red/sail that was posted. Really want a grey midsole instead so decisions decisions.

Back
Top Bottom