Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
niwreig, nice id's. Thanks for posting those because I am definitely going to use neutral grey for the outer sole now.

Use sail... I just got two iDs in with the neutral grey and they look dingy and it really threw both shoes off. I returned both pairs, guna remake with sail. 

Use sail... I just got two iDs in with the neutral grey and they look dingy and it really threw both shoes off. I returned both pairs, guna remake with sail. 
Good looking out. What color did you use for the mesh that threw it off?

So my roshes were scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday just checked my ups tracking and they are stuck in Taiwan due to "flight being cancelled". Sucks because the wait has made me hold off on ever getting nike id's now this. Seeing all these awesome pairs makes it that much harder

One was a hyper blue sprite pair, and the other was the Squadron blue. The soft grey outsole is much darker than the rendering that is on Nike.com 
it's grey... what did you expect?  not white hopefully.

i did grey with a purple upper and am happy how they came out

yeah, iguana wannabes have the sail sole while purple has grey.  outdoors is hard to tell but inside lighting it's obviously actually grey

Just curious, what made you get an ID pair so similar to iguana's? It is interesting to see actually with the different green accents.

Oh nice I remember those along with some grey prototypes that Dylan Raasch made. Didn't know those were black tabs and black laces from the lighting. Cool idea :smokin

My roshe run id based on Arsenal Home jersey colour
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom