Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
my IDs came in last week after ordering on 2/1. they were delayed for some reason. I ordered some suede ones and decided to size up compared to the regular mesh since I thought it wasn't going to give me any room since I have wide feet. I'm also a size up in FBs so I thought I'd go with the same size. the IDs came out extremely big even though I'm happy with how they came out.

debating if I should return and re-order but really don't want to wait again.

View media item 868918

Well, it's your prerogative to get the best fitment you can, but too big is better than too small.

Good to know re: suede sizing.  I'm finally gonna order my suede mid IDs and will go TTS.

Hey does anyone have an all LASER CRIMSON of pair of roshes? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on em! Any help is needed just curious on how red or bright they are?!? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Hey does anyone have an all LASER CRIMSON of pair of roshes? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on em! Any help is needed just curious on how red or bright they are?!? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Its more pink. I used it for my liner

my IDs came in last week after ordering on 2/1. they were delayed for some reason. I ordered some suede ones and decided to size up compared to the regular mesh since I thought it wasn't going to give me any room since I have wide feet. I'm also a size up in FBs so I thought I'd go with the same size. the IDs came out extremely big even though I'm happy with how they came out.

debating if I should return and re-order but really don't want to wait again.
those are nice and clean bruh

What happen to the volt swoosh option on nikeid btw? I don't want to do electric green is the material sold out or sumn?!? [emoji]128529[/emoji]

my girls been wanting the calypso's but the only site that released her size was eastbay and i missed out.

does anyone know how close the sport turquoise outsole is to the sole of the calypso's?

You can just make the entire shoe Red, though, :lol:

Just use University Red for the entire upper and then Geranium for the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom