Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
With the amount of wins we have, I deserve that rep!
Looks like you and my Magic are in a battle for the most ping pong balls. You're .5 game up so far, but we're 110% determined to be the worst team this year so watch your back Cats 
nerd.gif
 May the worst team win 

I was wondering.. if im a size 5.5/6 in womens for roshes.. would I fiit any of the kids sizes? Cause I fit kids sizes in someother shoes..

Reposting this cause I didn't get much input earlier in the thread. I did some research on this arctic green thing. Basically, what I'm looking for is a mint/teal-ish color that looks exactly like it does in the 'make a poster' photo of the shoe.

View media item 353979
Here's a photo of an Air Max that is using the type of mint color I'm sort of looking for.

View media item 354799
However, I found a Janoski that uses arctic green and it seems like the arctic green is like a grey-ish green compared to the 'make a poster' photo.

View media item 353980
I put the Roshe and the Janoski's arctic green side panel side-to-side so the difference could be more visible.

View media item 353981
I'm also looking at this shirt that people are posting that has arctic green.

350x700px-LL-1db7fdf7_Nike-Miler-Short-Sleeve-Girls-Running-Shirt-521937_461_A.jpeg

When comparing all three colors, this is what it looks like:

View media item 353982
What do you guys think? Is the arctic green gonna come out more minty or more grey-ish like the Janoski?

Last edited:
Yeah.. arctic green is a super soft like easter green, if that makes any sense lol

..or instead of sky blue, it's sky green? 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
dissapointed they don't have the sport red option. which is closer to it, the "fusion red", or the "gym red"?

Last edited:
Yeah.. arctic green is a super soft like easter green, if that makes any sense lol

..or instead of sky blue, it's sky green? 
tongue.gif
Yeah, I'm just unsure of what the outcome will be like which is why I'm hesitant to cop at the moment. I hope NikeiD will release some photos of a real life shoe with that type of colorway, but we'll see.

A lot of these are on point :pimp:.

How would y'all say the quality of Roshes are? These are going to be my main sneaker this spring and summer

Here's some ideas I've been playing around with. I'm in no hurry to order though..I'd rather wait and see some actual on feet/real life pics first.

what's everybody doin on sizing?

i found that i'm a 8 in mesh roshe, 8.5 (my tts) in the PRG's...are ppl going tts for suede and half size down for mesh?

Air Mags lol? Wish you could speckle the soles then I'd probably change the sole to a different color. If the grey was darker it'd look better too

11i1rv4.jpg

nike-air-mag-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom