Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Lets get some on feet of everyone's IDs :smile: those yeezy ID should look ill!

Last edited:
Nothing special you haven't seen, but would love to share with ya'll.  Very excited about the ID's, might need to sell some Jordans to make some more.  Love the way they came out. 

I'M ON THE SAME BOAT WITH YOU BRO. I'M CURRENTLY SELLING A PORTION OF MY J'S TO MAKE MORE iD's . :lol:

The Suedes actually look GOOD compared to those pictures that surfaced a few weeks ago which made them look all squishy and low quality.  At least they look the same in the iD build pictures.  Nice and tight. Soft and buttery.

Last edited:
I ordered these on the 8th. I'm going to use angelus paint to speckle the soles and hopefully it will turn out similar to the original PS.
Ordered the same thing the same day as you and will be doing the speckled sole. Really hope they come next week even though I was estimated 5/8

those black/arctic greens are dope! nice + simple = clean :smokin

those look great, man.

might do a pair of those, i've wanted an all volt low top shoe for awhile now (since i can't find the hyperfuse volt 90's anywhere)...

i've been looking for a pair myself....no luck :rolleyes

Can we get the actual colors used to make the platinum yeezys. Not sure which color to make the inner lining

If the midsole is neutral grey I might as well wait for the maroon pair coming out in the summer.
500x1000px-LL-00edbbbe_2f78304eae0b11e2881c22000a1f9871_7.jpeg

Anyone know where to find the tracking number? I never got an email confirmation saying that they shipped but when i look on ndc under my orders, it says shipped with a check mark. Any ideas?

Anyone know where to find the tracking number? I never got an email confirmation saying that they shipped but when i look on ndc under my orders, it says shipped with a check mark. Any ideas?
1. Call
2. There should be a track package button on the order history

You can also start a chat session with a Nike.com Rep. They will give you your tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom