Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
That's good FA sent me another $10 rewards card by email, going to get myself the total crimsons today 8) ...depending how I feel about them when on feet.

On another note, my iD's should be coming in today, and my girls on Thursday so pics will be posted later later...

That's good FA sent me another $10 rewards card by email, going to get myself the total crimsons today 8) ...depending how I feel about them when on feet.

On another note, my iD's should be coming in today, and my girls on Thursday so pics will be posted later later...
Mine is scheduled for today too but it's been in Vietnam for the past 4 days and this morning it finally moved to Taiwan. Don't see how it'll make it to NY by the end of the day

Mine is scheduled for today too but it's been in Vietnam for the past 4 days and this morning it finally moved to Taiwan. Don't see how it'll make it to NY by the end of the day

Exactly for mine too, now that I think about it the Nike rep was right I dont they'll arrive until later in the week or next week, bummer :rolleyes

I'm still waiting for my 6 pairs of ID's... They just updated one of my orders and now there isn't an estimated date of delivery...

Hopefully they'll trickle in by the end of this week...

I ordered on the 10th on April... It's been longer than 4 weeks...

Last edited:
Man, I don't think there are very many IDs I've seen that I'm feeling. To me, the roshe is a simple shoe that looks only good with simple color choices/palettes, only a few colors, and the proper colorblocking. Personal preferences, I suppose, but I've seen so many IDs on here with 4+ colors and the oddest colorblocking. I'm talking about one color on the tab, another on the check, atrocious lace color choices, etc. I prefer the simpler ones with a one or maybe two color upper that is either grounded by a sail or color sole, much like the previously released GRs like black/sail or sirens. Just my .02

Ordered my Roshe's on the 19th... still says "Build in progress", should've been receiving them by the 19th, but looking like that isn't going to happen.

Ordered my Roshe's on the 19th... still says "Build in progress", should've been receiving them by the 19th, but looking like that isn't going to happen.
Lmao, I ordered mine on the 14th so I should've been receiving them tomorrow... They're still being built.

I'm still waiting for my 6 pairs of ID's... They just updated one of my orders and now there isn't an estimated date of delivery...

i ordered april 10 also..  finally someone who'll get their pairs AFTER me!! :smile: just kidding.  but mine are in alaska currently.

you made the two exact pairs i made for my "yeezy" versions. Black mesh and grey suede lol

have yet to see anybody make my other two ids yet though...
Do you regret not matching the color of the liner and pull tab .. I made my fusion red which is the same as the liner color.

Do you regret not matching the color of the liner and pull tab .. I made my fusion red which is the same as the liner color.
nope, one thing that bothered me about a lot or random roshes was the different colored pull tabs vs the uppers. content with the pull tabs being grey, and from the pix i've seen, i wont be that upset with the suedes, something different =)

View media item 408811

Same here, I ordered 2 pairs, some how mine went from Vietnam to Taiwan, to Alaska, and then finally Louisville, KY...currently in "Transit" not knowing when it will come in...as for my girls pair...still in Vietnam....

And oh yeah, I ordered on the 13th....:smh:

According to the Nike rep, said that people who ordered on the week they released if so towards the end of the week release, might not get their orders in until later this week or next week. Pretty much told, play the "Waiting Game"... smh

Man, I don't think there are very many IDs I've seen that I'm feeling. To me, the roshe is a simple shoe that looks only good with simple color choices/palettes, only a few colors, and the proper colorblocking. Personal preferences, I suppose, but I've seen so many IDs on here with 4+ colors and the oddest colorblocking. I'm talking about one color on the tab, another on the check, atrocious lace color choices, etc. I prefer the simpler ones with a one or maybe two color upper that is either grounded by a sail or color sole, much like the previously released GRs like black/sail or sirens. Just my .02
I agree. I haven't seen any pairs that caught my attention yet in this thread (besides the Yeezy inspired ones, but we won't talk about that...). Hopefully, when my ID's come in this week I can change your mind... 
tongue.gif
I talked to Nike Rep yesterday and they said 3-4 WORKING weeks. So, technically, more like 4-5 weeks in general. 
i ordered april 10 also..  finally someone who'll get their pairs AFTER me!! :smile: just kidding.  but mine are in alaska currently.
I have 2 pairs coming in today! 
happy.gif
Same here, I ordered 2 pairs, some how mine went from Vietnam to Taiwan, to Alaska, and then finally Louisville, KY...currently in "Transit" not knowing when it will come in...as for my girls pair...still in Vietnam....

And oh yeah, I ordered on the 13th....
mean.gif

According to the Nike rep, said that people who ordered on the week they released if so towards the end of the week release, might not get their orders in until later this week or next week. Pretty much told, play the "Waiting Game"... smh
I know how you feel. Just be patient. I thought 3-4 weeks, but after finding out it's actually 3-4 WORKING  weeks rather than 3-4 weeks generally I had to gather myself together.... Currently waiting for my 2 pairs like it's Christmas morning. I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER!

Last edited:
So, 2 out of my 6 have arrived. Here's some quick indoor pictures:

The mints are way more lighter than I expected...

Here are some on-feet outdoors pictures of my Volts: Don't mind the dirty rug 
nerd.gif

These Volts are going to cause some accidents cause I couldn't take a picture of the shoes with the sun lighting hitting them. They're SUPER bright. Just like the Crimsons.

Volt laces or black laces?

Last edited:

View media item 410398

View media item 410399

nerd.gif

View media item 410402

View media item 410403

These Volts are going to cause some accidents cause I couldn't take a picture of the shoes with the sun lighting hitting them. They're SUPER bright. Just like the Crimsons.

Volt. And those mints are fire.

nerd.gif

Sick bro! Volt is my all time favorite color when it comes to sports attire and shoes haha

I say go with the volt laces.

Thanks for everyone's positive comments. It's much appreciated. Can't wait for the other pairs to come in this week. They should arrive by this Thursday. So, be on the look out for more pictures.

@del-Ro & @THELONIOUSHUX, took your guys' advice and went with the Volt laces. Thanks! 
nthat.gif

BTW. I feel like the tongues are longer on the ID's than the regular released Rosheruns. I don't mind it, but I just want to know if it's just my pairs...?

Last edited:

And oh yeah, I ordered on the 13th....:smh:

I got an email saying it just got delivered today. :smokin .

Finally my ID's are in NJ. Looks like they'll be here by tomorrow. Only 6 days after NDC expected delivery and 2 days after original UPS scheduled delivery. Ugh

My TR giveaway contest winners should get to TR member in OR by tomorrow also. I wonder how long until those get to me.

Back
Top Bottom