Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Geranium dude, definitely. Just got mine the other day. (Geranium is on the solar lining) The ROs are uni red but I returned those and im gonna order some all geranium replacements.
Hey, did you ever end up getting the all geranium colorway? Got any pictures to post? I want to do a RO ID but still debating on uni red or geranium. 

EDIT: Oh nvm. Just saw the posts above.

Last edited:
Had a few ideas wanted to ask for your opinions...  Has anyone made a pair with the gradual KJCRD scheme? I made the top pair as a color-popping Spring kick to rock on a cruise I'm jumping to Jamaica. Thanks!

Had a few ideas wanted to ask for your opinions...  Has anyone made a pair with the gradual KJCRD scheme? I made the top pair as a color-popping Spring kick to rock on a cruise I'm jumping to Jamaica. Thanks!

I actually really like my JCRDs. TTS for me.
I'm waiting to see if a Black/Volt fade becomes an option.

Thanks for the heads-up.... I would like to see a pair of fading JCRDs before ordering them. Until then, I'll probably just order the premium IDs since I like the snake/croc skin look.

Last edited:
can someone make me an ID?

I guess I'm in a creative funk...

I want the mesh to be black be gray with speckles but nothing I do seems to sit well with me....

The multi color option isn't gonna sell out with these like it did with the Kobe right? I need time to tinker around with the options...

Made mine and also promised to keep it at only one...for now. No imagination pair of course. 

The Pair I plan on ordering soon. 

Edit: Only sizes 10 and below can be ordered ATM. 
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I was messing around with the multi yesterday and they became unavailable so I impulse ordered the pair in my cart...Im  a sucker for flyknit especially multis, but I only have 1 roshe(sneakerboot) and they are a horrible shoe imo...hopefully these feel better, but I have my doubts. Oh well...

anyways went with...

Has any one made these tan Yeezy Roshes in person and could post a pic? In either mesh or ripstop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom