Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From SneakerNews.com
Nike SB Blue Lobster DunkLow

Update: Photos are the official colorway of the Blue Lobster Nike SB Dunk Low Premium.

nike-sb-dunk-low-blue-lobster-06.jpg

Rumors have been swirling the past few days regarding a the Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk and today Concepts, the original collaborator, has announced that itwill be releasing the Blue Lobster Dunk, the sneaker boutique's second project with Nike SB. The Blue Lobster Dunk will drop at Concepts on Saturday, June20, 2009, at 11:00 am.

The Blue Lobster Dunk serves as the sequel to last summer's original Lobster Dunk, a Nike SB that first made waves on May 31, 2008. The first"Lobster" was shipped and promoted by the "Concepts Fishing Company," and came equipped with a poster, lobster claw rubber band, tee shirtand condiment box (replete with lobster shell cracker, fork, bib, wet nap and "butter" shoelaces) all embossed with the "Concepts FishingCompany" logo. The first 50 pairs sold were available in ultra-limited edition packaging, with all of the above-mentioned bundled up in an authenticConcepts wooden lobster trap.

This time around, it's dangerous! The "Blue Lobster" is a dangerous sub-breed of violent crustaceans that have been wrecking havoc on theotherwise tranquil waters of New England. Priced at $250.00 usd, the actual Blue Lobster sneaker will be bagged, tagged and sealed in a HAZMAT foam container.Each pair will be joined by an official Nike SB tee shirt, hang tag and lace lock. The first 200 pairs will come with 1 of 2 Concepts x Alien Workshop skatedecks.

On June 20, while in line to pick up the Blue Lobster, Concepts will also be raffling off a pair of the original Lobster from 2008. Raffle tickets will besold for $10 each and the drawing will be held immediately following the release.

After the launch of the Blue Lobster, Concepts will host the Official Blue Lobster Party, featuring a number of special guests and performers including DJStatik Selektah, Termanology and Masspike Miles. The "Brew Live Cruise" will take place on board the MV Freedom, docked at Rowes Wharf in Boston, MA.Boarding begins at 8:00 pm and the vessel leaves at 9:00 pm sharp! Admission is $30 and only offered to those that are 21+.

Update: June 16th, 2009 10:26pm

From Freshness
Concepts x Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk -Packaging

Here's the special packaging for this version:

concepts-blue-lobster-dunk-sb-packaging-01.jpg

IDK I have mix feelings for these. But they are ok I guess. I wouldnt cop though.

i'm looking forward to actual pics. and if theyre hot i hope they mass release like the first lobsters did after the limited release

*Edit: Looking forward to the worldwide mass release. The pic looks good.

hay OP/self promoter, didn't you see the 6 page thread about these already?
oh and mrmadison, the come with a shirt and skate deck so factor that into the price... or just try reading next time

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

copped
if they release as quickstrikes like the red lobsters.

yes just like the last release, concepts this month QS worldwide next month....

they actually don't look as bad as i thought they would look. it's cuz the blue is really dark so it makes the tackyness of the original ones looksubtle....but at $250...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom