Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

more of you should be like smurfdavid and post info on the store you copped from

yeah man i post to help people out to get theirs but ive notice a lot people on here are very shady not giving info because their trying to buy extra pairs toresell and then i put on here the stores that have them and i get pm saying why did i put their spot on blast all i got to say is O well

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^ Naah man the info is appreciated.....so maad I didnt see the info about level6 until they sold out lol

yeah they sold out a few minutes after i put on here its cool but like i said im not going to say names but u know who u are

thanks for posting the info bout level 6 i copped a pair from their

and got another else where for retail

Don't Know if anyone said this already but I called Soul Brothers in Norfolk and the dude told me they are getting theirs tomorrow but they aren'tselling them till black friday i'm mad cuz I think ima be outta town for thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

app5472191257811694.jpg

CHICAGO HEADS
THE TWO MAJOR SKATESHOPS HAVE THEM APPARENTLY!!! $108 + TAX
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got mine from BA

BURR!! One per customer :/

ps. BB camera's suck
nerd.gif
mad.gif
sold their sz 13 10 min before i got there

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

CHICAGO HEADS
THE TWO MAJOR SKATESHOPS HAVE THEM APPARENTLY!!! $108 + TAX
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got mine from BA

BURR!! One per customer :/

ps. BB camera's suck
nerd.gif
mad.gif
sold their sz 13 10 min before i got there
try modest
pimp.gif

are shiekh shops gonna get these? does anyone have any info on stores that have these in socal? first sb's that i've really wanted. thanks for anyhelp!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GLAD to see these popping up NOW.

Hoping my spot gets them in tomorrow.

Going to NC tommarow ill update the thread on which Bay Area SB accounts have them tommarow or which day theyll get them

^^^ LOL .... There goes all the bay area LURKERs go RUNNING to wait in LINE now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

more of you should be like smurfdavid and post info on the store you copped from

yeah man i post to help people out to get theirs but ive notice a lot people on here are very shady not giving info because their trying to buy extra pairs to resell and then i put on here the stores that have them and i get pm saying why did i put their spot on blast all i got to say is O well

I am all about helping people, and you are right re-sellers/reselling has changed the sneaker game for the worse. Just wait until later in the week when thispost will become flooded with people trying to sell their extra pairs for $150+. Are the people getting mad because you blew up their spot re-sellers? Maybe,but maybe they are upset because they are working or at school and can't get to the shop that day and you posting the info up could cost them a chance ofgetting 1 pair for themselves. Who knows, but I can see both sides of the argument

The one thing that has also changed about the game in my 9+ years on NT is that people want/expect people to do the work for them. Want things handed to themon a silver platter. The Nike SB Dealers list is not some hidden secret, it can easily be found. If you don't have a shop near you or have a shady SB shopby you, pick up the phone and make some calls. The shops that do phone orders, even for premium or QS, are for the most part known.

The reality is simple, if you built relationships with your local shops you shouldn't have any issues getting any SB release. Meaning go in the shop evenwhen they are not expecting the next "limited SB" release. Talk to the workers.....buy things other than SB in the shop. Take the time to recognisewhen they put a pair aside for you, trust me a six pack of good beer goes a long way. The workers are my local shop tell me how people call mutiple times(caller ID, same voice) and ask if the shop will ship and when they are told no, they are yelled at and cursed at....multiple times by the same person. Reallythink workers/shops want to deal with that? Nope, rather not ship to strangers but sell to locals who support their shop all the time.

Sorry for the rant, but I have seen many positive changes and negatives changes in the game and NT over the years I have been here.

Back
Top Bottom