NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

posted in the cap thread but i thought all would like....(just a design, for now
nerd.gif
)

Haha I said it because we've seen the "Gucci" samples for years now, they were long over due... not to mention the crappy clark kent GR... When they finally came I was just like ehhh

But these brought something new to the table, idea seems genious to me, materials are on point man... reminds me of the older days

Hopefully I can grab a pair tomorrow from a local spot. I have been buying SB's from these guys for years, this is the FIRST pair they upped the price on. SMH.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Haha I said it because we've seen the "Gucci" samples for years now, they were long over due... not to mention the crappy clark kent GR... When they finally came I was just like ehhh

But these brought something new to the table, idea seems genious to me, materials are on point man... reminds me of the older days

agreed.....plus im a sucker for purple

Why are y'all wasting good $$$ on these bulllshyt, fugly-a**, oscar the grouch, mean green, green goblin/ broke down grimace/barney, fake a** SB Donatello sneakers!!?!?!?

if you ddnt get it these are G.A.R.B.A.G.E.!!!! they look like Godzilla S**T!

p.s. this is Grimace...in case you were wonderin...

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Why are y'all wasting good $$$ on these bulllshyt, fugly-a**, oscar the grouch, mean green, green goblin/ broke down grimace/barney, fake a** SB Donatello sneakers!!?!?!?

laugh.gif
@ Donatello sneakers
laugh.gif

I didn't copp these but I think these shoes are alright in my opinion, nothing spectacular though.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

you just described yourself as the guy that took my size 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wrong guy..i didn't even wait on line over there i was 4th online at Blades I just passed by after i got my size 10

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

FYI PYS has sizes 8-10.5 for a whopping $220..

laugh.gif
in a few months, these %@*#@ will go down in value, no idea why stores upped their price cuz these are nasty

these are lame so i passed... and no im not hating just to hate... i copped all the recent SBs well not all but all the recent ones i liked... i copped the guccis, cosbys and the chirps... i dont regret any but maybe the cosbys.... the only thing i like about this shoe that is kind of cool is the inner pocket where you can stash basically anything...

Back
Top Bottom