Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

these are nice,but all black is a little plain.i do like the cement print they got going on but i feel they could've done much more with the shoe.

thanks Luis, what do you think of them though? haha too plain, too much of a bite from Supremes, or just right?

Originally Posted by air max 87

how is this
pimp.gif
??

its a black SB with cement print
laugh.gif
thats exactly why they're
pimp.gif

The hit TV show Entourage is set for a final season, and if you’ve been a fan of the show, you know that Nikes and sneakers have been notable subplots throughout the series. From Turtle getting his own pair of Fukijamas and getting ridiculed by his mother for wearing Air Force 1s to a movie premier, to Vince giving an autographed ‘Head On’ movie poster to a rep of the Swoosh, kicks and Entourage have always been at arms length.

Doug Ellin creator of Entourage, Is a huge fan of Nike SB, He purchases all his SB’s here at Hot Rod. To celebrate the final season of Entourage, he wanted to create a Friends and Family pair of the Nike SB Dunk Low that features the Entourage show logo on the tongue as well as additional graphics on the insoles. Because of this, and his loyalty to our store, we put him in contact with Nike SB.

Even without the Entourage insignia, the shoe itself is one of the best Nike SB Dunk Lows we’ve seen in quite a long time; it features a tonal black-on-black elephant print blocked identically to the Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low, with black suede on the toe-box, center panel, and ankle.

This Shoe is all black because it symbolizes “lights out

ODING!

These are much needed. After waiting for every sunday to watch an episode, or wanting half a year for the season to come back on, etc these will help close the Entourage life. I love this show and these shoes are a great way to go out. I'll try my hardest to get at least 2 for the memories.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

create a Friends and Family pair of the Nike SB Dunk Low that features the Entourage show logo on the tongue as well as additional graphics on the insoles. Because of this, and his loyalty to our store, we put him in contact with Nike SB.

Even without the Entourage insignia, the shoe itself is one of the best Nike SB Dunk Lows we’ve seen in quite a long time; it features a tonal black-on-black elephant print blocked identically to the Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low, with black suede on the toe-box, center panel, and ankle.

This Shoe is all black because it symbolizes “lights out

ALDY, i need to update the jan thrd, will do soon...if you havent already, check it out I think there is some stuff you havent seen yet....

Rumor on these is a Black Friday RD and they will look the same....RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR,,,NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YET,,take with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

ALDY, i need to update the jan thrd, will do soon...if you havent already, check it out I think there is some stuff you havent seen yet....

Rumor on these is a Black Friday RD and they will look the same....RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR,,,NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YET,,take with a grain of salt.

Thanks fam.
I'll go check it out. 

pimp.gif

But.. ANOTHER BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE?!

Yeezy II, Black Cement III & Now these..

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom