NIKE SB - Purple suede/safari pattern..!

Just got notice from my local skate shop have pics but can not post thru my iPhone! They are lows and they look pretty sick!Edit: know seems kind of worthless but I think someone who has eknowledgement on them can post more info/pics.

Just got notice from my local skate shop have pics but can not post thru my iPhone! They are lows and they look pretty sick!Edit: know seems kind of worthless but I think someone who has eknowledgement on them can post more info/pics.

nike_sb_dunk_low_purple_safari-450x250.jpg

Nice.

I think id like better if the safari print wasnt on the toebox. IDK what color should replace it. Maybe purple or black. They're not bad tho

I think id like better if the safari print wasnt on the toebox. IDK what color should replace it. Maybe purple or black. They're not bad tho

i didnt even pay attention to the laces but white laces would be nice maybe even brown?

ANYONE GOT INFO ON THESE THO?

i didnt even pay attention to the laces but white laces would be nice maybe even brown?

ANYONE GOT INFO ON THESE THO?

these are know as the "KENNY POWERS" because on his show eastbound and down season 1 his jet-ski was the same color!!

yippppppieeeeee

Back
Top Bottom