NIKE SB X AIR JORDAN I PIX!!!

From Doms IG

I dont know if relabeled a 2001 but Dom is legit as they come....

The Nike SB label on the tongue looks shopped or somethin.. plus he's been wearing them? Why the hell are these worn if we've never even seen pictures before? 
indifferent.gif

If this is real, then I am happy. An SB tag doesn't bother me one bit as long as the Air Jordan Wings logo is on the side.

I need these in White/red, Blk/Red, and Blue/Blk

i_want_to_believe.jpg

An OG colorway of the Jordan 1 is the final piece to my Retro Jordan collection. Please let this be true.

Still happy with my J Rods that I picked up awhile back, such a clean shoe.

The tag is like the only clear, well lit thing in the picture.

Maybe he's hinting that they will be that model and colorway though?

Im pretty sure those are 2001s. The edges of the leather doesn't look rolled like the newer retros it looks exposed like the OG colorways released in 2001.   

I think he is just trying to tell us this will be one of the first colorways released under the Jordan/SB name.

these would be awesome if these are a real work in progress but those look like some old 1s with an Nike SB  tag poorly sewed on

Originally Posted by PRIME

If this is real, then I am happy. An SB tag doesn't bother me one bit as long as the Air Jordan Wings logo is on the side.

I need these in White/red, Blk/Red, and Blue/Blk

Could be a very early "skateability" testt make sure they can withstand enough damage without falling or something. An extremely limited sample production with strict instructions against putting out any pics. Hence him saying he'll be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom