Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

0/4 on SNKRS

I’m super happy for those of yall that hit though 👍

DAC66DDF-9600-4ECD-A5D4-3ADF68B9DFBC.jpeg

Of course I took an L on snkrs but now everyone from exhibition to end and sns letting me know I took an L

L on these
L on the WC3
W on the Oil Green 4 restock a couple of weeks ago.....however those have been sitting on "awaiting carrier pickup" for two weeks
That is worse than an L

I had a feeling all my SNKRS luck was used up when I hit in the Big Bubble shock drop

on a side note my SNKRS app ALWAYS does updates at 9:59 on my iPhone anytime there is a hyped release. Anyone else notice this?

Had a feeling I should've bought on goat right before the drop. It's gone up 30 bucks since then. Meh, guess I'll keep an eye on my local that does fcfs, but I'm gonna let the dust settle. Let's see if these drop back to 315ish when pairs arrive and after a few weeks. Size 9 fwiw and there was a lot more of this size compared to others, especially 9.5

L on these
L on the WC3
W on the Oil Green 4 restock a couple of weeks ago.....however those have been sitting on "awaiting carrier pickup" for two weeks
That is worse than an L

I had a feeling all my SNKRS luck was used up when I hit in the Big Bubble shock drop

on a side note my SNKRS app ALWAYS does updates at 9:59 on my iPhone anytime there is a hyped release. Anyone else notice this?
Yes. I always have to login again and re-enter my card info. I'm on Android.

Salty AF

I had a very important meeting at 9am est. I expected it to take 45 mins or so. I got out at 10:40 bruh. I really thought I was gonna hit too! 🤣

I don’t have any meetings rest of the day too. Just that time window smh

Back
Top Bottom