Nike Self-Lacing Basketball Shoe $350- NO PICS

Nike to Introduce $350 USD Auto-Lacing HyperAdapts to the Basketball Court
Spring 2019.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-basketball-hyperadapt-2019-auto-lacing-1.jpg

NIKE

FOOTWEAR 7 Hrs ago
3.2K2
Mallory Chin
Nike has some big goals in store for 2019, including bringing its auto-lacing HyperAdapts to the basketball court.

During the company’s quarterly earnings meeting for Q2 of 2019, Nike executives revealed plans for an “Adaptive” performance basketball shoe set to release next year for $350 USD. “I’m excited to announce that in the new year we’ll launch a new adaptive performance platform in basketball at the $350 price point,” said CEO Mark Parker. “We have a smart shoe designed for the perfect fit, and it’s a major step in advancing and connecting our digital transformation to product.”

Vice President Andy Campion also revealed the HyperAdapt basketball silhouette will be launching in Spring 2019. Fans first got a look at the HyperAdapt self-fitting technology two years ago at a whooping $720 USD for a low-cut trainer. Let us know if you are excited to see HyperAdapts on the basketball court in the comment section below

HA’s were a fail in my book and I don’t expect any different

Agreed, bought them wore them a few times and sold them. Cheap quality shoe, the shape was off, uncomfortable, and the whole auto lacing part just wasn't smooth. I think it'll be another 20-30 years before they perfect such a system.

Agreed, bought them wore them a few times and sold them. Cheap quality shoe, the shape was off, uncomfortable, and the whole auto lacing part just wasn't smooth. I think it'll be another 20-30 years before they perfect such a system.
damn u bought them lol

Back
Top Bottom