Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

The corks pist me off yesterday
Couldn't buy on swoosh with out the access code
Couldn't buy on ndc with out an error
Couldn't buy on snkrs cause people kept in carts
Plus I never got notifications for them dropping
I called a Nike rep and she said she didn't see them on the app or ndc !
Common son

Last edited:
wait if i log off the app i cant log in unless i remember my code?

Yes. if you don't have that code or email with the code you can't get back in. Another NTer contacted nike with his issue and they told him to get back on the wait list. Smh

Have an android device.. lol i have got nothing. Bots have ruined nikes trash site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I see women's n men's...you should be able to see them when you click on discover. I got a notification about them too.

I just got the notification for them. Thanks

Anyone else get a release reminder for Barcelona VII's dropping again tomorrow?

View media item 1527495

I did not get that reminder. I'm guessing Nike is selecting you to purchase how they did with the corks. Just a wild guess.

the app is being crazy..  I see some people's Corks showing the pic

Mine just has it as a reminder cliff note with NULL next to it!

ya but what are they basing it on?  How do they know that dude above wants those 7's.  I think its buggy personally but who the hell knows with Nike

Let's say they have a FSR of 500 pairs and they randomly select 1000 accounts for a "chance to purchase" so then it'll be on a first come first serve basis, if you'll be able to cop then you'll good if not they'll probably sell out of your size n you'll be SOL, that's why people were able to cop the corks hours after they went live on the app...you also gotta remember that is 1 purchase per account per style so it's at least fair, it's not a smart move to cop a pair that is not your size cuz if it restocks you won't be able to cop again. This is my opinion, I could be wrong or yea like you said, it could be a bug...who knows lol

any word on when the app is coming to Samsung phones

I remember something about Early late spring early summer

Last edited:
Let's say they have a FSR of 500 pairs and they randomly select 1000 accounts for a "chance to purchase" so then it'll be on a first come first serve basis, if you'll be able to cop then you'll good if not they'll probably sell out of your size n you'll be SOL, that's why people were able to cop the corks hours after they went live on the app...you also gotta remember that is 1 purchase per account per style so it's at least fair, it's not a smart move to cop a pair that is not your size cuz if it restocks you won't be able to cop again. This is my opinion, I could be wrong or yea like you said, it could be a bug...who knows lol
ya  get what you're saying but my point is what if they send it to 1000 SNKRS accounts and none of them (I know this isn't likely), actually want that shoe.  To me it makes more sense you drop it and let us go for it.

Could it be that only the people who selected Notify Me got access? I know I never selected notify me for the VII's but I did for the corks..

Back
Top Bottom