Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

RIP to the app.  It will only be useful now when NDC's site crashes.
 i dont know if this should make me or anyone else feel a little better about this but....at least its still only available for people with apple products and not totally available for everyone including android users

but still.....

i dont know if this should make me or anyone else feel a little better about this but....at least its still only available for people with apple products and not totally available for everyone including android users

but still.....
I thought about that, but it seems like almost everyone now days has some type of apple product.  I just updated the app on my iPad, its legit.  When it boots up, it just asks you to sign in.

Snkrs app available to all. No code needed. with the snkrs app exploit bot, bots, and guys with multiple devices this is gonna get real interesting

Right on time for the chi 1s. Sheesh! Oh well I guess. I guess now I can have my girl and kids install on their devices lol...

I got word the Carmines were dropping via app last night from a buddy.

Grabbed another pair this morning. :pimp:

Weird thing is, the Infrared 90's aren't showing on my app, even though I originally had notify me on when they popped up a couple days ago.

Inside the app, check your inbox and then under the reminders tab. The infrared reminder should be in there. It is for me (and still is) even though it disappeared from my feed.

but still.....
not quite 
5I5s8.png

It was fun while it lasted

RIP SNKRS app

going public with no code
Fellow NTers we come here night to remember the life that Nike Snkrs lived it was surely a life of uncertainty :rofl: but it never complained after countless abuse just updated and kept truckin to help us out....the floor is open for respects and closing remarks.

I remember my last morning with snkrs app... It woke me up like it always doooss

And then it told me the Carmine 6's were restocking...

And I seen how you had my size alllll ready for me to buy with one click of the button!!

I passed on those Carmine's, and it thought you would be here forever Ms Snkrs app...

but now, now Nike sold you out to those heathens...

left to the public to have!

Last edited:
I was able to get most things I wanted on the app.  Let's see how the app holds up now with it being open the iOS public.

I don't think GR's will be a problem. You'll get the same crashes, re-entering your password and long time that it will take online.

:rofl: at the RIP to the app talk. Just another option to try and get shoes now.

Probably a blessing for some of us since we need to strike out to save our pockets from ourselves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom