Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Funny, because you speak as if you know

Didn't Nike initially say they were cancelling releases because bots were ruining the experience and wanted to make it more fair?

Me regurgitating what Nike has posted numerous times via Twitter is "speaking as if I know"?

Holla at their Twitter account or live chat homie.

Looks like they put the VI's on SNKRS

So what exactly did Nike do to combat bots over the past three months?
They stated multiple times that the downtime with JB releases was not to combat bot users.
i dont believe them for one second on that one. they openly admitted to cancelling releases due to bots. how would it make sense for them to stop releasing Js due to bots, then 3 months later start releasing Js again without having done anything? defeats the purpose of them stopping in the first place.

they stopped because of bots in the first place. now theyre releasing Js again. im willing to bet something(s) was done. i dont think theyre gonna openly admit to the public that such and such changes were made or that changes were even made.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/a...5431/pgid-10270701?ref=http://t.co/dQQAVY5gEh

Cork AM seem to have restocked but its asking for an access code...

Tellin me mine expired...
mad.gif

I'm here and there's nothing at the corner at bowery. And it looks like the same spot the last one was. Anyone have some insight?

Do they set it up last minute?
to my knowledge, they dont set up last minute. or at least they didnt for the lask SNKRS popup. and its weird that we didnt get any email confirmation with any info such as timeslot to show up.

Dude, nothing happened. I talked to the owner of the property. Cool dude, but definitely no event. Waste of a trip for me. Not pleased. Would be nice to know who the f dropped the ball on this, or if it was fake and someone played a joke

And I apologize for my insert of letters, but I'm obviously sleep deprived and pissed off

Dude, nothing happened. I talked to the owner of the property. Cool dude, but definitely no event. Waste of a trip for me. Not pleased. Would be nice to know who the f dropped the ball on this, or if it was fake and someone played a joke
daaaamn bro, u drove 7 hours right?

thanks, repped. and it says the same for me. says im in. apparently theres no event anymore. and they didnt bother to let people know. nike just dgaf i guess.
Same. I would have been pissed too if I went up there for nothing. Would have been super pissed.

.... Wonders if there will be a discount code for the trouble
laugh.gif
im number 47 in NDC chat queue. lets see whats good....lol

Let us know :lol:. I'm registered as well but didn't bother making the trip. Nike doesn't know that though :evil:.

Back
Top Bottom