Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

some of you are trying too hard to make it seem like im lying 
laugh.gif

The UNC 1s (and other releases) aren't showing up on my feed and discover sections. Anyone know the reason behind this and if there's a solution to get it to show up?

App is updated to latest version on all tested devices. iPad mini 2 & iPhone 5S are both on iOS 9.1 beta; iPhone 4 is on iOS 7.1.2.

The UNC 1s (and other releases) aren't showing up on my feed and discover sections. Anyone know the reason behind this and if there's a solution to get it to show up?

App is updated to latest version on all tested devices. iPad mini 2 & iPhone 5S are both on iOS 9.1 beta; iPhone 4 is on iOS 7.1.2.

mine was giving me problems similar to not keeping the notify option, i never encountered the shoes not showing up in the discover option

i ended up logging out of the app completely and then logging in which seems to have helped the notify check problem

fingers crossed

I could be wrong because NDC still shows when I bought the Slam Dunk X Jordan shirt I bought earlier this year on their site but not on SNKRS.  But to see the orders go to "Inbox" then click the "Orders" tab.  Also my "Notify Me" for the UNC 1s  keeps being un toggled whenever I enter the app.

You are wrong.

mine was giving me problems similar to not keeping the notify option, i never encountered the shoes not showing up in the discover option

i ended up logging out of the app completely and then logging in which seems to have helped the notify check problem

fingers crossed
I've tried logging out and then logging back in; deleting/re-installing the app; unfollowing/following the sneakers... and yet the UNC 1s still aren't showing up.  

I got the restocked on my feed, but NO UNCs... WTF?!

nah, off the top of my head i remember that the red and gold foams restocked on the app.
This and cork 90s maybe twice

nah, off the top of my head i remember that the red and gold foams restocked on the app.
Chromeposites (i think?), sport blue 3s and carmine 6s.
I grabbed the dirty bred 13s on a restock
yup, you guys are all correct, except for the chromposites. i also think they restocked on the app, but im not sure as well. theres probably a few other jordans/kicks that had restocks available on the app, but cant think of any more off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Air max Zeros has also restocked on the app.

Heads up (logged in the same email) I bought the MC flyknit racer through SNKRS in my size and tried to go on NDC to add a different size for my gf and NDC would not let you ATC. Fyi if anyone has been thinking about doing this

I've tried logging out and then logging back in; deleting/re-installing the app; unfollowing/following the sneakers... and yet the UNC 1s still aren't showing up.  

I got the restocked on my feed, but NO UNCs... WTF?!
can't say much about your iPhone 4, but snkrs always crashes on my 6+ on 9.1 beta. ended up downloading it on my iPad and it works fine.

I have this same issue, but you explained in much better lol. It happens with most shoes I click notify, last being the MC2's and the UNC. Is this a normal issue and is there a potential fix? This app seemed pretty buggy since the beginning.

Since the end of August/ top of September app upgrade I have had the problem of the 'notify me' issue and it's been on multiple shoes as well. I suspect there will be another major revision soon as the issue of shoes not in the feed seems like a big one.

Is this the first time that a restock has gone on the app?

I think this is the first time 'restocks' have been labeled as such through SNKRS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom