Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

probably a dumb question, but where did you find out about the update and how do i go about doing it??

thanks in advance
Go to the updates section of your app store to find out about updates. And if you select the SNKRS one, it states in its description what the recent updates are

Go to the updates section of your app store to find out about updates. And if you select the SNKRS one, it states in its description what the recent updates are

View media item 1868236

App Store > Updates > Update

lol, trust me fellas i tried that a few times before posting my question

the phone itself has been screwy since last week and will try it again later when i get home

EDIT: just realized i was logged into the wrong App Store; i have both a Canadian and US one. Logged into the US version and the SNKRS version 1.2.1 update is available :tongue:

Last edited:
lol, trust me fellas i tried that a few times before posting my question

the phone itself has been screwy since last week and will try it again later when i get home

EDIT: just realized i was logged into the wrong App Store; i have both a Canadian and US one. Logged into the US version and the SNKRS version 1.2.1 update is available :tongue:
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Random question...I just added another cc to my account when purchasing thru the app does anyone know if the checkout process allows you to pick a cc or does it just automatically use what cc you have as default? Thx in advance

Random question...I just added another cc to my account when purchasing thru the app does anyone know if the checkout process allows you to pick a cc or does it just automatically use what cc you have as default? Thx in advance
You can see it for yourself, when you hit Buy, you can choose your card from the payment info.

Last edited:
Swipe left and tap the heart
ok i got to the point on removing the still pictures but what about the pictures you can swipe left for additional angles. how do i get rid of that picture?

Last edited:
ok i got to the point on removing the still pictures but what about the pictures you can swipe left for additional angles. how do i get rid of that picture?

View media item 1881970View media item 1881971
I just figured this out a couple days ago myself. It was annoying me that I couldn't remove them from my favorites. But basically you have to swipe at that upper right corner. Takes a couple tries sometimes since it slides through the additional images if you don't swipe perfectly in that spot.

I just figured this out a couple days ago myself. It was annoying me that I couldn't remove them from my favorites. But basically you have to swipe at that upper right corner. Takes a couple tries sometimes since it slides through the additional images if you don't swipe perfectly in that spot.
fam you're a ******* god! lol thank you! my ocd was irking me the **** off haha

Asw event. Even tho its in Toronto NYC always gets blessed. I saw a little about a sign up link on twitter that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom