Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

for chi?
Yeah for chicago. I was refreshing even before the tweet haha it was like they had a bot for that first session at 11am. Ill still happy with being the second group in. I hope its not a disappointment and the restock is just maroon 6s and aqua 8s.

I saw SwooshAlerts tweet some stuff about the reservations but no city in specific.

I'm still waiting for Toronto to open more dates for Friday-Sunday...

hold on, what happend? reservations for all star weekend?
Is it for the foamposites?

I downloaded the app for android last night. I did not get a notification for anything today or yesterday

???????????????????????

hold on, what happend? reservations for all star weekend?
Is it for the foamposites?

I downloaded the app for android last night. I did not get a notification for anything today or yesterday

???????????????????????
There were no notification on the app for it. Foams maybe available like they were last year.

What are these slots for (I know shoes but what else)?

They're for pop up shops like previous all star weeks
http://news.nike.com/news/nike-jordan-all-star-experience

Last edited:
Got the Blackberry priv on Friday, Android App released the next Monday. A match made in Heaven :pimp:.

Is SNKRS XPRESS an actual ride? Or is it a stationary pop-up shop that looks like a streetcar?

I just installed the SNKRS Android app and was totally underwhelmed. Unless I'm missing something, why is the SNKRS selection so small?

Is SNKRS XPRESS an actual ride? Or is it a stationary pop-up shop that looks like a streetcar?

I just installed the SNKRS Android app and was totally underwhelmed. Unless I'm missing something, why is the SNKRS selection so small?

Depends on which side of the line you start at!

Could be a ride or a shop!

100,000 people trying, versus 200,000 for the same amount of sneakers won't decrease your chances?

Still doesnt change anything imo .. i have it on android now when i had to use my ipod and ipad before. Well now i have 3 ways but im not gonna waste my time with that little ipad. So still 2 ways to use SNKRS. Most of the android folks still were using it just had other ways of doing it, now they have their phones so they could very well just use strictly the phone or they could use both.

The ones who didnt use anything well ok they got the app, if you were meant to cop the shoes youd get them.

SNKRS hasnt been the same since the1st batch of acces codes, like i said previously. The way most shoes have been selling lately youll be able to get them somehow or at some point.

Real cute @ATDizzle you were clever with that one :wink:

Let's not forget about the people that don't need either device to score on SNKRS 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom