Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I take it I didn't really miss anything at the 12:00 pm slot in NYC? Seems quiet on all fronts today.

Last edited:
Why can't they hold one in SF?!?! Even if there is the same thing as online I just want to experience it. At least won't be hearing complaints of the cold. :rolleyes Maybe Under Armour will have something because of Curry >D

Why can't they hold one in SF?!?! Even if there is the same thing as online I just want to experience it. At least won't be hearing complaints of the cold. :rolleyes Maybe Under Armour will have something because of Curry >D
You can't get the full experience unless its 15degrees or less... :smile:

Last edited:

do kids get in free

asking for a friend
No kids unless they are registered for the event per an email i got. Kids can attend per a NIKE La tweet that i got. 
indifferent.gif

One shoe purchase per credit card? Any one else interpreting the circle ellipse the same way?

So disappointed with Nike ... literally biggest waste of time. I'll give tomorrow another shot but now I have no expectations.
After going to this last year in NYC, I shared the same sentiment. No sense of organization from Nike. I'm avoiding it outright this year. The SNKRS store is a just an unmitigated disaster.

No kids unless they are registered for the event per an email i got. Kids can attend per a NIKE La tweet that i got. 
indifferent.gif

One shoe purchase per credit card? Any one else interpreting the circle ellipse the same way?
I used my card as debit yesterday in Chicago.  Their employee even asked me if I wanted to run it as debit or credit, lol.

Had a 1PM slot today in NYC. Only a size14 in the Master 12's. Had pretty much a fsr of the AS-Foams. Told the dude I have an 11:30 tomorrow and he smiled and said that's one of the best times. Hoping for OVO's.... Still had certain sizes in the UNC 1s and Air Pressures. It's like they put out the releases for the day and one surprise.

do kids get in free
asking for a friend

No kids unless they are registered for the event per an email i got. Kids can attend per a NIKE La tweet that i got. :stoneface:

Yep, poorly worded, but you should be able to use one card multiples times on multiple styles. I think that was just put in to discourage people to go to multiple slots per day.

Had a 1PM slot today in NYC. Only a size14 in the Master 12's. Had pretty much a fsr of the AS-Foams. Told the dude I have an 11:30 tomorrow and he smiled and said that's one of the best times. Hoping for OVO's.... Still had certain sizes in the UNC 1s and Air Pressures. It's like they put out the releases for the day and one surprise.
Those working there are from a contracted agency and have zero idea of what's put out and any schedule. Most have no clue about kicks. There was a cutie there last year in nyc, registering ppl in. 8)

Last edited:
I'm should wear my white ones just for good luck.  Hopefully we can eat, lol!  When I go there tonight, I'll see if I can get any insider info regarding a possible SNKRxpress release.

See you guys there!

I had a buddy sign up for 4p, but now his confirmation says 11a... Anyone else have that problem?

See you guys there!

I had a buddy sign up for 4p, but now his confirmation says 11a... Anyone else have that problem?
Im heading there for my 3pm slot shortly.  

Maybe he's reading the confirmation wrong as the "Event time" will always say 11am.  But the slot time is in a different place on the confirmation. 

Back
Top Bottom