Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Ok, as they always say patience is a virtue but what are some of the problems the app is facing?

Apparently it got hacked and the laser 20s were automatically showing sold out on the app. Also, you can't change the shipping method, enter promo codes or change the type of payment. It's truly an app in the bets stages, but the concept is nice.

Apparently it got hacked and the laser 20s were automatically showing sold out on the app. Also, you can't change the shipping method, enter promo codes or change the type of payment. It's truly an app in the bets stages, but the concept is nice.
I like the idea too, I hope they get those problems sorted out and thats why I couldn't cart the 20s.

Anyone else having the app crash after opening? Just started doing it for me. Worked fine earlier today but down now.

Damn I still have not received a code. Are these codes guaranteed? Or am I just SOL?

yea just asked for the code with my two back up accounts.

my main been waiting damn near a week 

Is the access code going to be limited to select a few?

Why are they selling for $35+ on eBay? 
mean.gif

Is the access code going to be limited to select a few?

Why are they selling for $35+ on eBay? 
mean.gif
Access codes are being sent out everyday to people who signed up for the wait list.  The app is technically still in its BETA stage so they are still working out the kinks.  I'm guessing they didn't want to release the app to the masses until they had a majority of the bugs workout and conducted a few releases for it first.  In early spring they said the app will be available to all Android and iOS devices.

Yeah the date has changed every day since that page went live. I think it just means that the next time they're distributing codes is the next day.

Access codes are being sent out everyday to people who signed up for the wait list.  The app is technically still in its BETA stage so they are still working out the kinks.  I'm guessing they didn't want to release the app to the masses until they had a majority of the bugs workout and conducted a few releases for it first.  In early spring they said the app will be available to all Android and iOS devices.
I already have my code since last Friday... 

A friend pointed out to me that they're selling on eBay so I went to check and sure nuff it was there... 

SMH @ people buying FREE codes from Nike...

No, the date has moved up one day ever since the announcement.  I'm not saying it couldn't but yesterday it said it was releasing the 17th.
They are right,  if you go to launch calender everyday  it will show releasing the next day. I would expect an android app by march

I already have my code since last Friday... 

A friend pointed out to me that they're selling on eBay so I went to check and sure nuff it was there... 

SMH @ people buying FREE codes from Nike...
They're selling because people like to feel exclusive :lol:. Also app users had an extreme advantage when it came to copping the ultra-limited Mirror Foams on Sunday compared to NDC so people are trying to gain access to have a better shot at grabbing the next limited release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom