Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Not playing with emotions or giving hope haha. They added the Master's for my 3pm session.  Walk right in and jump on one of the iPads while everyone goes forward towards the wall. 

iPad's had UNC 1's and Cyber Monday 1's which weren't even displayed for sale, plus thats the only place to purchase. 
That's what I did earlier for the AS Foams

Per NikeNYC tweet, for tomorrow or sunday
nerd.gif

I'm salty I was able to get spots for Thurs and today, but not tomorrow. Guess there's always Sun. Skipped today bc of yest being a total bust and no good reports from today either.

It's going to be 10 degrees out tomorrow here in Chicago. 

Not sure if i'm going to do this for a 3rd day in a row, ugh.  

Can someone confirm that the return policy at SNKRS XPRESS is Nike's normal one? I could see myself doing something regrettable, if there are multiple good pairs available tomorrow. 

Would you say 3PM is too late for anything good, specifically OVO?

No Saturday last year was incredibly stacked with stuff all day long

As for OVO the earlier the better of course but 3pm is not bad really can't say for sure you would get your size but could be ok for a pair period

As for Sunday for those wondering if your looking for Saturday left overs anything past 12-1pm slot will be a waste of time

No Saturday last year was incredibly stacked with stuff all day long

As for OVO the earlier the better of course but 3pm is not bad really can't say for sure you would get your size but could be ok for a pair period

As for Sunday for those wondering if your looking for Saturday left overs anything past 12-1pm slot will be a waste of time
Thanks for the info.  I skipped my Thursday and Friday slot, but Ill def. go tomorrow...

Chances that pic from nikenyc are all the OVOs they have? Cause if so a lot of people are going to be disappointed :x

Do you guys save your cc on the app for quick purchases? I don't know how I feel about saving my info on there but I also don't want to lose my chances of copping online either.

Last edited:
I have a spot at 4:00pm but can't make it until 6:00pm, do you think they will still let me in???

Back
Top Bottom