Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

So anyone that was actually able to enter will probably get a pair then. Got to the submit screen once on the app, then air ball! :stoneface:
Congrats to the NTers that got through!

Last edited:
So anyone that was actually able to enter will probably get a pair then. Got to the submit screen once on the app, then air ball!
indifferent.gif
i got through but unfortunately  just got hit with the didnt win email

Took a L on the ovo raffle, debating if I should even go to the LA xpress tomorrow at 530.

Last edited:
So anyone that was actually able to enter will probably get a pair then. Got to the submit screen once on the app, then air ball! :stoneface:

i got through but unfortunately  just got hit with the didnt win email
Damn, sorry to hear that but at least you got a chance at it. For those that were able to enter the raffle, did you get through on the app or a browser?
What's worse than losing out on a raffle, is losing out on trying to enter a raffle. After the android drop and this morning's wc4 issues, knew 30 min wasn't going to be enough. :smh:

Last edited:
Went to the 12:30 LA slot. They had OVO, AJ 4, AS Foam, Lux Brons, Master 12, UNC 1, CM 1. Obviously, all the all-star shoes. Oh, and Jordan 30. Those were the notables.

managed to get into the raffle but still took an L :/  glad some of you won though

I was like within the first 10 people in the 11am slot for Chicago and ordered a OVO 10 and a White Cement 4 but when I just got home now I opened my bags and found two OVO 10s. I didn't even check my bags at the store haha
Major Come up. As good if not better than winning 2 raffles. did you get a 1 Pin set or 2?

Back
Top Bottom