Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Since the beginning the app has never failed to forget my search filters, payment info and log in.

I'm beginning to think it's intentionally programmed this way to add an air of mystery and excitement to my otherwise repetitive servings of L's.

I especially love when Nike gets my hopes up by releasing updates to the app that contain "bug fixes".

I haven't received any reserves at all lately...like 2+ weeks. Ah well. The only score I've had with SNKRS is the BHM Lebron 14's and I didn't get a reserve.

Question, has anyone used Apple Pay in the app to checkout? Is it quick? My payment won't go back to my bank card after I pick my size even though in the settings it is chosen. It's been this way since getting logged out on the royals release where I had to add it again manually. And I'm just wondering how many steps it could be added on for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Question, has anyone used Apple Pay in the app to checkout? Is it quick? My payment won't go back to my bank card after I pick my size even though in the settings it is chosen. It's been this way since getting logged out on the royals release where I had to add it again manually. And I'm just wondering how many steps it could be added on for tomorrow.

I use apple pay often, I think it's the quickest method as the other saved payment methods are pulling from Ndc servers. Sometimes it delays populating during a hyped release.

Are you able to use 20% off code on sneakers? If so is it at the checkout?
Unfortunately not.

Last edited:

Apple Pay is the fastest. Stick with that, whether in the SNKRS app or SNKRS desktop site.

IMG_6091.jpg

Another STASH release coming soon? :nerd:

The last update with STASH included was for the Olive, Wheat, and Burgundy 12's, and the last update with STASH before that was for the Just Don's.

Just my assumption and guess.

IMG_7003.JPG

If you look at your SNKRS app it appears there might be a huge restock on December 31st.

Possible glitch?

Last edited:
It bugged out for me at first but once it automatically exits you out and you re-open the app, it should work fine
It has just been constantly giving me the boot.]

Gonna delete and re-install...just in time for me to miss out on the Jordan 1 flyknits....

Hello! I wanted to ask you couple questions on the process of purchasing shoes after choosing in-store pickup option. Firstly, is this option available in Europe, specifically in Poland. If it is, how and when do you choose location of store you want to pick the shoes in. Can this store be just a casual Nike store , or it has to be a special location. Lastly, how looks the verification of your win when you are already in store. Thanks!

Is it just me or did they just set a limit on the number of gift cards I can add? I think I used to be able to add up to ten. Now I'm trying to add a third, and it says that I've "reached the limit for gift cards".

App caused a lot of headaches this morning, been my last resort go to for the last 2-3 years but is no longer as reliable.

Will continue to be an option, but moving on to more reliable options.

App caused a lot of headaches this morning, been my last resort go to for the last 2-3 years but is no longer as reliable.

Will continue to be an option, but moving on to more reliable options.
We need a new updated snkrs app, STRICTLY for i phone. Androids messed it all the way up. Nothing but bots and fake accounts now

We need a new updated snkrs app, STRICTLY for i phone. Androids messed it all the way up. Nothing but bots and fake accounts now

There were fake accts and bots with iPhone SNKRS... probably the integration of desktop into SNKRS has a hand in the state of things

yall forgetting that those pigeons dropped same time. 2 hyped releases at the same time gonna cause problems with SNKRS. but issues cleared up relatively quick and everyone started getting through.

Back
Top Bottom