Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

SNKRS hit me with "pending" this AM.  Once I saw pending, I jumped on NDC on my laptop and carted while SNKRS was still pending.  Then SNKRS purchase went through before I could finish checking out on NDC.  

In the past, after I clicked BUY on SNKRS, it took me to a "click to complete your purchase" type page similar to how you complete your purchase on NDC.  Today, after clicking BUY, it went to pending, then straight to "purchase complete" without having to click to complete the purchase.  Anyone else notice this change?

They were originally but the corks are still saying 1 week

If corks are anything like what released in nike towns. Expect a blood bath these are way more limited than any shoe the app has dropped thus far (maybe the chromes). A true test. I need my 13 off the app secound and line at Lenox and they never got a 13. Only a 12.5. Smh.......

Also, shipments were messed up in the corks as well

Last edited:
SNKRS hit me with "pending" this AM.  Once I saw pending, I jumped on NDC on my laptop and carted while SNKRS was still pending.  Then SNKRS purchase went through before I could finish checking out on NDC.  

In the past, after I clicked BUY on SNKRS, it took me to a "click to complete your purchase" type page similar to how you complete your purchase on NDC.  Today, after clicking BUY, it went to pending, then straight to "purchase complete" without having to click to complete the purchase.  Anyone else notice this change?

My app is telling me I can check out with either the 5 or 7 in my size at present time. One thing I do notice is if you leave the app open in the background you don't get notifications. I didn't get the now available for purchase only the dropping in 15 mins.

My app is telling me I can check out with either the 5 or 7 in my size at present time. One thing I do notice is if you leave the app open in the background you don't get notifications. I didn't get the now available for purchase only the dropping in 15 mins.

I leave the app open I didn't get the 15 heads up, but did get my shipping status up from the app early this morning

i got a code for the app the first month it was out. unfortunately i didnt have an iphone so i used a friends.
they got it on their iphone, but don't use it. i just checked her phone today and noticed in the invite section that i got 1 to give.
i plan to use that one to give to myself once android app comes around.

someone with knowledge, you think i would be able to use an invite from the iphone app and give it to my android? or did i miss somewhere that it has to be for another iphone. if that is the case, i would just give it to someone else who has an iphone.

i got a code for the app the first month it was out. unfortunately i didnt have an iphone so i used a friends.
they got it on their iphone, but don't use it. i just checked her phone today and noticed in the invite section that i got 1 to give.
i plan to use that one to give to myself once android app comes around.

someone with knowledge, you think i would be able to use an invite from the iphone app and give it to my android? or did i miss somewhere that it has to be for another iphone. if that is the case, i would just give it to someone else who has an iphone.
The codes don't matter which phone its used on.  Once the android app is available you should be able to use it on that

You can download the app off the itunes store, but to access the purchasing sneakers stuff you need an access code. Nike was giving them out at set locations throughout NY this week, plus NikeLA, Chicago, and NY were tweeting trivia questions you could answer to earn an access code. 
Daum UK always get a raw deal when it comes to Nike grrr

I hate that Nike always make it a mission, likd Tweeting out trivia questions, having to going to certain locations to get a special code etc they just make everything hipster/cool like. I just want sneakers!

Why cant people just go to a store and cop them? lol I dont mind having to wake up at the crack of dawn to cop them online, but making it any harder than that is a joke, I know Im not saying anything new but fu*k it.

Last edited:
Did not know that Air Trainer 1 jerry rice was limited to the APP

How long typically does it take to get access code? Sorry if this has been answered there is so much info to read through.

I don't know why an android version is taking so damn long.

They only make 80% of the smartphone market... :smh:

They only make 80% of the smartphone market...
mean.gif
iPhones are made for easy app development, think about android, you phone is like a mini computer, you can download files straight to the phone.  Hate to say it but Androids are more sophisticated than iPhone.

They only make 80% of the smartphone market... :smh:

They already have a bot problem with iPhones. You think they ready for android and open OS. Kiss the app good bye once it goes live on droid.

I put in for the snkrs access code awhile back and have heard nothing.  I am guessing it is totally random and I might not get one.  Does anybody have a code they are not going to use?  Thanks 

iPhones are made for easy app development, think about android, you phone is like a mini computer, you can download files straight to the phone.  Hate to say it but Androids are more sophisticated than iPhone.

No :lol:

This is so wrong

There's basically one iPhone OS, because most phones are on 8.0+ or above. There are a hundred different Android phones running different versions, from different makers.

It's a lot easier to make an app for iPhone, and developers make more money from apps on iPhone. Not every Android phone is a M9 or Note. You have low end Android phones and it has to work for them also. It's a lot easier to develop an app for the iPhone and make sure it works properly.

Last edited:
Did the corks ever drop on the app?

I signed up for notifications but never got notified and I see they sold out on other sites..

Thanks, just checked my notification and I only have the 15 minutes selected. Gonna change that

Do I still need the code if I plan to upgrade my phone? Cause I don't have the email anymore

Yeah you need the code if u re download the app. A number of people said this, hopefully someone can confirm this but I saw a couple people say you need to have that code

Back
Top Bottom