Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Got a question since if I try it it might make the purchase. After you type your password to make the purchase, is there a next step to confirm payment?

The app is not even fair, not a lot of people got through on the website.

I'm wondering how this is going to play out when they open it up to everybody.

The app is not even fair, not a lot of people got through on the website.

I'm wondering how this is going to play out when they open it up to everybody.
I have a feeling that may never come around completely.

My chrome extension added teal 4 to cart instantly with a wired connection....struck out

APP was instant

memphis also shut down for a full day cause of weather causing all kinds of shipping issues

Yeah 20s and 4s were added rite away, tried manual on comp to see what happened and struck out.....i honestly dont see them making this available to everyone

Yeah 20s and 4s were added rite away, tried manual on comp to see what happened and struck out.....i honestly dont see them making this available to everyone
Yeah more I think about it the more its like...... you open this to everyone its just NDC. 

Since when is Nike into doing anything right?

Just look at NDC/Nikelab...

You can not purchase anything without Better Nike Bot
mean.gif
I dont see anything wrong with them not opening it to everyone, not being a douche here but just saying app wont work if everyone has it.... it'll just be NDC but running on ios. 

I hear ha. I feel like it is another attempt to make things fair. However it really fails again at that. I hate apple products. Not my steez at all. However buying this iPad Mini seems to be a solid move now. :rolleyes

I hear ha. I feel like it is another attempt to make things fair. However it really fails again at that. I hate apple products. Not my steez at all. However buying this iPad Mini seems to be a solid move now.
eyes.gif
At least for the next couple of releases... hoping they come up with a better marketing scheme to hand out codes rather than just open the app, but if they do oh well back to square one. 

If the make it available out to everyone itll be the headaches on ndc just on the app. Hopefully everyone on here gets a code and then thats all she wrote, imagine copping any release u want (even limited ones like dbs) with a few clicks?

If the make it available out to everyone itll be the headaches on ndc just on the app. Hopefully everyone on here gets a code and then thats all she wrote, imagine copping any release u want (even limited ones like dbs) with a few clicks?

My credit card company would love me.

Back
Top Bottom