Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Gonna make the drive to check these joints out...will be reporting back later today.

Did those solarsoft waffle cruisers ever come out in the US? This looks like a continuation of that design line, and I really wanted a pair of those for post beach wear (I hate wearing flip flops). These are right up my desire for a pair of those and if it's solarsoft, may be drain water easily too.

SMH I hate when shoes like this come around

Not hyped enough to be heavily stocked and have a release date, but not irrelevant enough to where if you just sit around and wait for them to pop up, they might sell out . . . like the Roshes smh

These are too nice. The mesh/fuse material or whatever it it looks like it's good quality. Will cop for $65.

These are too nice. The mesh/fuse material or whatever it it looks like it's good quality. Will cop for $65.

I feel the same way about those wovens as I did about iguana roshes same time last year. They're on the radar for sure

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/13/nike-solarsoft-moccasin-premium-woven/#more-367407

Yep.

***Update: just spoke with a CS rep and he said that the wovens are 85.00 retail :D and slated to release around march but he could not say for certain. Below is what he gave me for colorways:

Eric: -332 ATOMIC TEAL/ATMC TL-DRK MSHRM
Eric: -333 TARP GREEN/SPORT TURQ-TRP GRN
Eric: -434 HYPER BLUE/PSN GREEN-HYPR BL
Eric: -442 DRK OBSDN/DRK OBSDN-DRK MSHRM

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Those wovens will definitely be had.
smokin.gif

If I weren't putting away cash for the Flyknits, I'd already have the Red on the way to me.  Maybe the wife will go easy on my at Ikea tomorrow....

For anybody interested in the Wovens in LA, I saw em at the Nike Outlet in Camarillo last week. Dark blue Wovens on the sales rack.

Made the drive and copped. Definitely liked them better in person. Only needed the Blues but after putting them on my feet I wanted the set but was low on funds. Might try to scrap something together and make the drive again tomorrow.

:smokin

View media item 237526

Made the drive and copped. Definitely liked them better in person. Only needed the Blues but after putting them on my feet I wanted the set but was low on funds. Might try to scrap something together and make the drive again tomorrow.

smokin.gif

Is the entire midsole made of that solarsoft material or is it just the insole like the roshes? If it were all slarsoft, i'd image that these are way more comfortable?

These...are...hot...WOW!

I need to get on these! I saw the Roshe hype & was intrigued by them, never actually saw them in person or tried them on though so I let it go. These have my interests peaked however. I'm ehhh on the woven, need to see more colors but for now you can have them, give me each color in that spring pack, size 10 please work out in these!

REALLY would like to see Finishline get these:nerd:
WC coupons? Oh my!

Back
Top Bottom