Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I think defector's referring to the tarp/volt color way. The rack I work at in Peoria got 1 pair for each size. So check your own racks I'm sure it's there by today or by the end of this week

UGH so salty i slept on these and now NDC is sold out of my size....it was in my cart too!
tired.gif
they still have them at my local finishline.

Wore my orange ones to work today. So many complements. Definitely a head turner.
But. Today was the first time I wore them for an extended period of time and they lose comfort fast. No where near comfort level of my roshes for working. But really comfy for running errands and stuff of that sort.

But. Today was the first time I wore them for an extended period of time and they lose comfort fast. No where near comfort level of my roshes for working. But really comfy for running errands and stuff of that sort.
Yeah, that's how I feel too, great for a couple hours. Definitely not an all day shoe for me.

I have decided that only the wovens will be copped from now on. Have to force myself to wear the regulars because I feel like they look like water shoes.

I got a sz 9 YOTS new will sell for retail plus ship, it was too small for my cousin

I could have sworn on Nike.com it mentioned these as water shoes. Wasn't it in the description on the shoe info page before? I don't see it on there now. I love these but as for a all day street shoe, don't think so. These seem made for beach/lake,etc shoes. I would not recommend these for daily wear at all. I have done it a few times with the OGs and the premiums and after a while you'll feel it. Bbqs, kickin' it, etc. Totally!

^ yup. I've come to the conclusion that I just can't have these. Size down is too small, size up is too big. O well

Back
Top Bottom