Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Like I said, I know they aren't for hardcore running. But don't act like these shoes are some loafers or something like that lol. Whether you believe it or not, they ARE atheletics shoes. You can look on NDC and read the tech specs on the shoe. Again, I know they aren't for hard core running but I figured playing in them once wouldn't destroy them, and it did
"VENTILATED AND COMFORTABLE

The Nike Solarsoft Men's Moccasin is made with lightweight, durable mesh and synthetic leather overlays for breathability and style. A foam footbed delivers comfort and cushioning to this casual shoe.

BENEFITS
  • Dual-layer mesh upper for breathability, durability and lightweight comfort
  • Synthetic leather overlays for style and a locked-down fit
  • Solarsoft foam footbed for comfort and cushioning
  • Lightweight mesh inner sleeve for a snug fit that hugs the foot
  • Dual-density foam insert combining soft and firmer cushioning for support in stability shoes
  • Waffle outsole for traction and durability"
eyes.gif

"VENTILATED AND COMFORTABLE

The Nike Solarsoft Men's Moccasin is made with lightweight, durable mesh and synthetic leather overlays for breathability and style. A foam footbed delivers comfort and cushioning to this casual shoe.

BENEFITS

• Dual-layer mesh upper for breathability, durability and lightweight comfort
  • Synthetic leather overlays for style and a locked-down fit
  • Solarsoft foam footbed for comfort and cushioning
  • Lightweight mesh inner sleeve for a snug fit that hugs the foot
  • Dual-density foam insert combining soft and firmer cushioning for support in stability shoes
  • Waffle outsole for traction and durability"

:rolleyes
Not sure if you're trying to disagree but either way you're further proving my point lol.... "DURABLE mesh... support, stability, traction, and durability"

Athletic shoes? Yes
Hard core running shoes? No

I
Not sure if you're trying to disagree but either way you're further proving my point lol.... "DURABLE mesh... support, stability, traction, and durability"

Athletic shoes? Yes
Hard core running shoes? No
t says right in the description that it is a casual shoe dude, nothing about that shoe looks athletic unless you wanna wear shoes while swimming.

I
t says right in the description that it is a casual shoe dude, nothing about that shoe looks athletic unless you wanna wear shoes while swimming.
I wasn't talking in regards to how the shoe "looks", but I think we have different definitions of the word athletic. It's a Nike SPORTSWEAR shoe. Nike is a sporting goods company so I see all their products as having athletic aspects. To each his own

Last edited:
I
I wasn't talking in regards to how the shoe "looks", but I think we have different definitions of the word athletic. It's a Nike SPORTSWEAR shoe. Nike is a sporting goods company so I see all their products as having athletic aspects. To each his own

Its a gray area, as nike has been throwing the NSW tag as a casual brand in other countries. Especially all the casual wear they make in the uk with the NSW tag. I dont think anybodys playin rugby in a pair of NSW corduroys

Last edited:
does anyone have the style #s for the pairs dropping tomorrow?

are they really dropping tomorrow? theres less than normal amount of info on this pack release, and whatever we think we know usually turns out to be incorrect rumors. :frown:

Last edited:
Got the black one. 

This pack is more popular than I thought. 

Last edited:
Got the black one. 
This pack is more popular than I thought. 
both seem to have sold at the same rate. If floral janoskis were any indicator, you could see from a mile away the black ones were going to be the most popular. Knicks colors are an aquired taste lol.

Last edited:
Seriously Nike really screwed up this release weekend. Both these and the kds were unavailable on your computer to purcharse. I could only purchase off of my phone. How hard can selling shoes online be????

Seriously Nike really screwed up this release weekend. Both these and the kds were unavailable on your computer to purchase. I could only purchase off of my phone. How hard can selling shoes online be????

Wow seriously? My laptop crashed at 7:56 and windows no ssd, so it was taking hella long to come back up so i just used my phone and searched at 8. Had no idea they screwed up these and the KD's. They didnt even mention these being messed up too. Probably because everyone had them all tied up.

seein a size ten of the blue ones left if any takers.

Back
Top Bottom