Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Would like to get a pair of those malard ducks.
smile.gif
..the crimson, volt and green

if i'm a 10.5 would you recommend i go down to a 10 or up to an 11...

has anyone noticed that a size up is too big in this shoe?

I'm a 10.5 and I came across a size 10 initially. I had to take em back to exchange for an 11.

Hadn't been to my local shop in a good while, popped in and found the Blue Florals still available in my size. Very happy with this pick up.

Alright, I'm a size 11.5 in Roshes, with maybe a half inch of extra space from my toe. What size should I go? Can I fit an 11? Is 13 too big?

Alright, I'm a size 11.5 in Roshes, with maybe a half inch of extra space from my toe. What size should I go? Can I fit an 11? Is 13 too big?

If your width is normal I would say go 1/2 size up. I'm a true 10.5 and the 11 is a less fitting and more comfortable than the 10.5..

Hi solarsoft fam!
I copped the midnight pink coloryway . But I have two huge gripes with this shoe that keepnit below the roshes . First that reinforced upper is horrendous without socks . If any of you have big feet you know what I mean . The top of your foot will run against the plastic causing discomfort and this is something universal among new wearers. Second the solarsoft bed takes getting used to . And when walking in them sock less they make a squishy noise thats quite audible . But dope shoe and dope colorway but they need to make a model with all mesh and q colored outsole with a removable insole . Till then roshe is still king in comfort and style

I do hear the premiums feel great on feet . Can someone confirm?
I own a pair of the premium wovens, nowhere near as comfortable as roshes. The removable insole is definitely a huge part of it. But in my opinion Roshes > Any moccs in terms of style and comfort.

Last edited:
I own a pair of the premium wovens, nowhere near as comfortable as roshes. The removable insole is definitely a huge part of it. But in my opinion Roshes > Any moccs in terms of style and comfort.
Ah thanks fam you just saved me cash . Nike is having a clearance sale of the wovens right now for dirt cheap

I know it's a bit late... but does anyone know where I can cop the black floral colorway in a size 9, I ****** up and got an 8, thinking they would fit. but they don't. :frown:

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
If anyone was waiting to buy a pair of these, they are on NDC for $95, and use codes JUSTDOIT for free shipping and MOVEMORE for 25% off clearance, making it $71.23. Sizes 7-12 are available!

Nike Solarsoft Mule WVM Premium (same as above ^) for $59.50 at NiceKicks and then use AFTERXMAS coupon code for 40% off everything 

Last edited:
All three are up on nikestore clearance again with MOVEBETTER for 25% off. I'm really in need of those Florals in a size 12 if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Quick question on these things.... I'm going on a cruise in March and I'm going to need some water shoes.....Does anybody know if these could be used as water shoes? Good idea or not? Any help is appreciated!

Quick question on these things.... I'm going on a cruise in March and I'm going to need some water shoes.....Does anybody know if these could be used as water shoes? Good idea or not? Any help is appreciated!
Yes you can use them in water, the insole is sewn on, but I'm not sure if the traction will hold up, depending on what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom