Nike Space Hippie

Keeping my eyes on the Volt 02s. The common sizes going for $165-175 on StockX. I'll wait a little longer. If I they go down to $165 (or lower) including fees and shipping I'll grab them

They seem like comfortable every day shoes. And I'm probably gonna only wear the OG 03 like once a year so I wanna have an everyday Space Hippie too

Enjoying these 01s but the blue laces stand out too much for me. They look pretty good unlaced, or with the black strip over the top like this

Attachments

• 56375DB2-0714-4CA8-A7A5-84606DE7F2EA.jpeg
    56375DB2-0714-4CA8-A7A5-84606DE7F2EA.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 173
Enjoying these 01s but the blue laces stand out too much for me. They look pretty good unlaced, or with the black strip over the top like this
I like this look you are going with and will most likely do the same when I get my pair.

Personally love the laces, the setup actually give you alot of freedom to get creative with your preference...these are very bouncy, been wearing em as much as possible lately...

this my setup
48920049-A16B-418C-B751-031B88669F94.jpeg
54D3902D-25FE-4EC3-B539-F6C36EBA29CE.jpeg

These 2 are fighting for shoe of the year for me.

A309B252-9ADA-48A2-8F0A-5497029DF883.jpeg
Landed the RW too and agree with you. The RW along with SH 1/3 - are all in the running for SOTY but I think the outlandish design (and unrivaled comfort) of the RW gives it an edge over the SH design/ethos/comfort/intangibles. The SH may be a more important line from a business impact perspective but the RW is another level of design ambition.

They are much lighter and softer than normal Chucks, better in hand than expected.

That's great to know! I had the Chuck Taylor Flyknits from a few years back and even though the Lunarlon cushioning was provided, it got too soft fast and the toe was rubbing on the toebox area. It became really uncomfortable for me after 3 wears.

1595856752085.png

Threw in a black lace I had just to see how the contrast would look. Super subtle, I'm gonna keep stock blue in.

edit: one good thing about paying resale is that they came double boxed :lol:

Last edited:
I sold a hoodie on the 15th, delivered on 18th but it was still saying “en route” for over a month. On July 21st it was authenticated, didn’t even update to “delivered” or “Authenticating” or whatever. Avoid buying or selling on SX for now if there’s other options.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOAT any better?
A lot better. I sold a pair in April and it took 3 days to authenticate, usually they will authenticate same day. Heard it’s back to normal now but customer service is just as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know when or where these released?

BD26D0D3-020B-415B-A047-D2FD0576B12B.jpeg
They released on Thursday 7/23/20 at NDC (Nike . com) alongside the other Nike Sustainable products such as the Converse All-Star Crater, Nike Kawa Crater Slides, Nike Vapormax Pure Platinum. These slides released like around 1pm EST that day (or it might’ve been a little earlier, don’t quote me on that)

Back
Top Bottom