Nike Sportswear Officially Unveils NIKEiD Bespoke - Pics and Info

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here are more samples of colors and materials:

looks like croc skin swoosh and clear sole..pink 3M
nike-bespoke-7.jpg

elephant print and looks like felt or denim mid panel, suede/nubuck toe, leather liner
nike-bespoke-3.jpg

elephant print, mesh mid panel and tongue, patent foxing
nike-bespoke-5.jpg

definately dope options, but way too much money!!!

oh lord.... that last one
eek.gif

hmmmm... rent or shoes. rent or shoes?
i know

rent

+

o_airforce1_white.jpg

+

crayola-crayons.jpg

thanks for the pics tho.

$800+? looks this Nike iD studio is catering towards the type of people that barack obama wants to tax.....

blackandgold1z great idea.... i think im gonna halfta go that route in place of 800+ af1's....i was gonna make the trip tomm and was worried they weregonna be yankin for 275 like the good ole days....now i save myself the gas and the cash

they need some kind of raffle so that a few normal cats can aquire a pair for themselves.....i need ICEID in my life, not to mention all the other goodies theyare offering

i think its dope that you can make ya own AF1 from the ground up color and material wise

i personally feel this is LONG over due

however a price tag THAT high and mind you $800 is not the ceiling is just ridiculous

i mean it should atleast be $800 flat unless people go with croc skin or sumthin

also for $800 gotta give me 2 pairs i mean seriously to spend that kinda bread and have all those materials at your exposal i need atleast 1 to save in thecrib just to show off like "i made my own AF1 before"

i wouldnt mind makin a pair or 2 but 800 is a bit steep...if i had some extra cash just sittin around id like to make a pair for christmas... i wish they werelike 500 2 for a G sounds so much better

WOW THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, PUTTIN YOUR IDEAS 2 WORK ANY JERK CAN LINE UP FOR A PAIR OF Js AND THINK HE FLY OVERNIGHT. THESE WILL SHOW A TRUE SENSE OFSTYLE AND IT AINT LIKE ITS 800 ON CRACK OR SUMTHIN. WORST SITUATION U KNOW U COULD SELL EM AND GET SOME SERIOUS CASH. IMAGINE YOU AND A FEW BUDS GET A PAIRTHEN U COULD SEE WHO KNOWS WHATS HOT.

ew, i've checked it in person and saw nothing i liked.

the loud colours are just a cry for attention imo, but more power to you if you can pull it off with confidence

Originally Posted by MJsaver

U COULD SELL EM AND GET SOME SERIOUS CASH. IMAGINE YOU AND A FEW BUDS GET A PAIR THEN U COULD SEE WHO KNOWS WHATS HOT.
What's hot is what you like not what your "buds" think is hot.

And there is no way your selling these for even close to what they cost.

I think the concept is good, but the pricing is way OD for the average AF1 head. For that money, and the fact that they've named it Bespoke, I would expectthe shoes to be made by hand John Lobb style, as opposed to being slapped together @ FT like any other "limited" AF1.

I feel the same way WallyHopp does-given the chance, my first pair would probably be a navy upper in pebbled leather, white swoosh, all white soles, hardlyworth spending 800 bucks on, but so simple it would be perfect for me. Better off spending that money on DS vintage AF1s.

Not impressed...at all.

I'd love to get the chance to design something there so I can just make a simple looking all suede af1. But for that price, its BEYOND not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom