Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

IDK if its true, but someone informed me that Olympic Village and Tobys have ZK 6 BREDS =)

sorry if wrong thread . cant find tobys/olympicV updates

where can i get this?
swoosh-bandana.jpg

NS GB 5 on sale...
almost all of the items.....40% off airmax 90(black red)
kobe shorts,15++ from 18++....
bought nike basketball elit shorts...1k...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nikenikehan

NS GB 5 on sale...
almost all of the items.....40% off airmax 90(black red)
kobe shorts,15++ from 18++....
bought nike basketball elit shorts...1k...
smokin.gif
Hi! New here 
happy.gif

may I ask sir what are the notable kicks? TIA 
wink.gif

Nike Stadium Shang: kicks are on sale: 10% to 20% off. saw AJXIII (white-red CW) on 20% off, some discounted tshirts and bags also. they don't have the AJVII Orion blue, im just curious about the quality.

@cruzron: sir, ddnt ask till when is the sale sir. better call the store for more infos. as of last night some of the pairs are already gone because of the sale.

anyone knows if the BREDS will be a GR release and if they will accept VIP card for it??? thanks for any info.

Kobe 6 Breds available at NS Shangri-la.. VIP card accepted (10% discount for cash and 8% discount for card)...

Hope this Helps...

Breds available at NS Pplant. Also spotted the black/charcoal AJ 2011s some guy was already trying em on. Yellow kobe shorts (arnd P1,645) as well as black/yellow venomenon shirt, new kb24 and lebron fear less w lion print shirts. Lebron and kobe ball carry back packs (P3995). Other kicks include 3 cw of Jordan 2011, dukes (sz10 on display), glass blues, a dsplay of the chinas, wht/blue kd 3s, kd3 asg sz14 on display, new jordan bball shorts too on display. Pilipinas jerseys and shirts. m7 ASGs

Back
Top Bottom