Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

i heard 25 pieces at most lang per branch
smile.gif

the new pacman shirt is as sick as the shoes. for those who didn't went to bhs now is the chance to get them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i heard 25 pieces at most lang per branch
smile.gif

manilaboxxix i know youre a southern head, have you scoured southern nike shops and found out if they selling the pacman shirt?

holla!

onga mga chong, san dito south may ngrelease? ATC? Festi? I need to buy myself another 1... XL.......

Originally Posted by edmin

@edmin

last pair na yung triple black?
smile.gif

as for the team pilipinas shirt sizing, i went down 2 sizes from a large to a small and it fit better. hope this helps

sorry for the late reply...it seems to be the last pair. HTH.
smile.gif
no prob, sayang haha!
smile.gif

i think no one even bothers to look at them just because it aint their size...so better go check them out na lang.
smile.gif

manilaboyxix wrote:
town center stadium and planet sports has the pacman knows tee

stadium offers the 10% for vip card holders
good looking out manilaboyxix!!! i'll try to cop one later after work. hopefully they still have my size by then.

by the way, nike park's vip card is forever right? is this the case also for stadium's vip card? and do they also use the same accumulative pointssystem for the discount rate of vip cardholders in stadium?

peace

sir supaugly mmya punta ako atc check ko yun available sizes then i'll post an update as soon as i get home.

peace

nike stadium rockwell.. there are still stocks of pacman 259 tees. sizes available are S, M, L and XXL. sizes run a bit small.

also, if anyone's interested in the AJF13 and the jordan 1 flight..

f4e15fe446cb06247052c2a175fe3cf6f66093b.jpg

Originally Posted by superswag

sir supaugly mmya punta ako atc check ko yun available sizes then i'll post an update as soon as i get home.

peace
maraming salamat brothaa...

FYI: ATC stadium and planet sports has the pacman knows gitd shirt in full size run (xs-xxl)

hth

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

manilaboyxix wrote:
town center stadium and planet sports has the pacman knows tee

stadium offers the 10% for vip card holders
good looking out manilaboyxix!!! i'll try to cop one later after work. hopefully they still have my size by then.

by the way, nike park's vip card is forever right? is this the case also for stadium's vip card? and do they also use the same accumulative points system for the discount rate of vip cardholders in stadium?

peace

nup. the exact opposite. you have to renew your vip card anually with nike stadium. it goes for 50 pesos.they'll give you a temporary receipt so that youcan still avail of the vip discount, while waiting for the new card. then after a week or so you can retrieve the new card to the store that you went into.
smile.gif
hth.

THANKS RED

good thing i got less 10 coz of VIP for the pacman shirts... how come park does not honor vip cards for the shirts?

2 cw's of air trainer 1's arrived in gbelt5 today... white red and the very nice chlorophyll... man, this is so tempting!

^^ Thanks for that update, Laceupmarv!
happy.gif

^ Manilaboy, if weather permits, I'll swing by GB5 tomorrow and see for myself. But my guess is they shouldn't go beyond bet. 5,500 to 6,000. Just myguess
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom