Nike Talk, AND the WINNERS ARE.......

hbd

design an la galaxy shirt dude. ill post your design to all the galaxy fans and if its a good one i guarantee you'll sell a few dozen easily.

Happy 20th Birthday
pimp.gif

Wow NT, I really appreciate all the love in here.

For those of you who opted out, I still thank you for the HBD wishes. I don't only make soccer-themed shirts, but that's my focus for now.

For everyone else, my bday is over, so I will just start putting all the names in a hat today and do the drawing later on tonight.

If you ever want anything done, just hit me up through PM or whatever. Thanks again for all the love. It was a GOOD day.

"Happy Birthday"

Awww man, I think I missed the cutoff?

Oh well, hope you had a good birthday man.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Wow NT, I really appreciate all the love in here.

For those of you who opted out, I still thank you for the HBD wishes. I don't only make soccer-themed shirts, but that's my focus for now.

For everyone else, my bday is over, so I will just start putting all the names in a hat today and do the drawing later on tonight.

If you ever want anything done, just hit me up through PM or whatever. Thanks again for all the love. It was a GOOD day.
Thats whats up. Ill check back later to see who won.

But just out of curiosity how much do you usually charge for a shirt. They look dope.

Back
Top Bottom