Nike Tech Pack M-65 Jacket... anyone have ???

HiALL - I was looking for anyone who has the Nike Tech Pack M65 Jacket??? Not the packable one but the one with patched lining. Do you like it???

pics ?
nerd.gif

Had a chance to purchase one but didn't have time to go back to buy - where do you purchase them now ??? Need Black !!!

It looks so dope. Wasn't the black one the only one available to the public? I want the patchwork one so bad.

Hey ALL - I am so looking for a Nike M-65 jacket.... I think they came out with the Tech Pack collection!!! Are they still avaliable??? Anyone know where???Please let me know.....
sick.gif

Thanks..............

HiALL - just a follow-up. Tracked down a Nike M-65 jacket in Black 'L' from Caliroots (they said it was the last one !!!!). I am soooo happy
smile.gif
Havebeen looking for that jacket for months. It was on sale too. Arrived yesterday with some other sale goods from Caliroots - they had a deal going that if yourpurchase was over 100EURO they gave you a pair of WECS headphones.... anyway jacket is everything I expected - fantastic !!!! Downside... import tax gave me ashock though.

soo you basically paid 500+ for that jacket? hope youre happy with it...

i have the teal packable. goretex. its amazing. totally waterproof. i love how thin it is. runs big, had to get Large.

Back
Top Bottom