Nike Tiffany Dunk SB Appreciation Summer 2005 hype at all new levels

I'm still on the hunt for these.I recently just got into the sb line,so far I only have both 420's & in the process of copping lobsters..I seen a couple pairs in my size for under $500 on eBay.has anyone ever ordered from abram22 or cigar0330?I wanta buy a pair from them,but a couple negative feedback they have of selling fakes make me a little nervous

I'm still on the hunt for these.I recently just got into the sb line,so far I only have both 420's & in the process of copping lobsters..I seen a couple pairs in my size for under $500 on eBay.has anyone ever ordered from abram22 or cigar0330?I wanta buy a pair from them,but a couple negative feedback they have of selling fakes make me a little nervous

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

they aren't worth $700+ right now unless you are dumb, Jim Jones or impulsive 

how much are thye worth then Stillin?600? My friend found some for 400 DS

people ask for $600 but look on eBay and sneaker sites and you will see them for sale for months with no buyers.  I'd say a fair price now is anyone from $400-$500, $400 is a good deal I would tell go for it but make sure they are authentic.
I paid $475 for my DS pair but I had a $100 reward on my credit card so it was really $375 actual cash out of my pocket.  
I just got my pair for $450

10rsuwk.jpg

Love them to death
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

they aren't worth $700+ right now unless you are dumb, Jim Jones or impulsive 

how much are thye worth then Stillin?600? My friend found some for 400 DS

people ask for $600 but look on eBay and sneaker sites and you will see them for sale for months with no buyers.  I'd say a fair price now is anyone from $400-$500, $400 is a good deal I would tell go for it but make sure they are authentic.
I paid $475 for my DS pair but I had a $100 reward on my credit card so it was really $375 actual cash out of my pocket.  
I just got my pair for $450

10rsuwk.jpg

Love them to death
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing these posts bring back memories. I too, bought 2 pairs (10.5 and 11) and I ended up selling my 10.5 a few years ago for $380. I still have my size 11 that I bring out once in awhile. I've been trying to sell shoes and I just can't seem to drop any of my earlier 2002-2006 SB Dunks...maybe it's because they are so hard to come by.

Now seeing those pictures of CroatianStyle and his Paris Dunks make me drool. I would get rid of most of my collection just to have a 10.5 or 11 in that shoe. 
pimp.gif

Seeing these posts bring back memories. I too, bought 2 pairs (10.5 and 11) and I ended up selling my 10.5 a few years ago for $380. I still have my size 11 that I bring out once in awhile. I've been trying to sell shoes and I just can't seem to drop any of my earlier 2002-2006 SB Dunks...maybe it's because they are so hard to come by.

Now seeing those pictures of CroatianStyle and his Paris Dunks make me drool. I would get rid of most of my collection just to have a 10.5 or 11 in that shoe. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Those guys sold fakes???? I've never heard of that, and I've had many people tell me his stuff is legit whenever I've asked him. If someone could confirm they are both legit I'd appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Those guys sold fakes???? I've never heard of that, and I've had many people tell me his stuff is legit whenever I've asked him. If someone could confirm they are both legit I'd appreciate it.

i could tell you a story about how much money i made off these particular pair of dunks, but it would get me banned. again. for the 5th time.
but damn i wish i could tell yall. come up of the century.

i could tell you a story about how much money i made off these particular pair of dunks, but it would get me banned. again. for the 5th time.
but damn i wish i could tell yall. come up of the century.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the shorts are actually nice IMO but you don't wear them with that outfit, plain sneakers and a plain black tee is all you need. 
I wish that kid would reveal himself, we are all know he is a NT or at one time was 

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the shorts are actually nice IMO but you don't wear them with that outfit, plain sneakers and a plain black tee is all you need. 
I wish that kid would reveal himself, we are all know he is a NT or at one time was 

embarassed.gif

These were the kicks that pushed me out "The Game". The hype was unbearable, despicable, and a travsmockery.

These were the kicks that pushed me out "The Game". The hype was unbearable, despicable, and a travsmockery.

These were always a grail Finally landed a DS pair for a great price,450 and they are worth all they hype, the style and the construction of the shoe is gorgeous. if you think they are over hyped you probably dont have a pair.

These were always a grail Finally landed a DS pair for a great price,450 and they are worth all they hype, the style and the construction of the shoe is gorgeous. if you think they are over hyped you probably dont have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom