NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

They actually fit my foot real well, I know a lot of people are saying they are narrow but they are great on me. Anxious for Monday nights game, it's going to be a good one!

Eastbay's release calendar now has pictures of the NFL Speed Trainer 4's up; Eagles, Raiders, Cowboys, Jets, Seahawks, Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Giants, ********, Packers, Niners, Steelers, and Bears are the only teams up so far.

i got a pair of trainer 4s from week zero release...worst shoe ive ever tried on

My local Ross had these Oregon TR1s for $49.99 ...... Too bad they're a size 10 and I wear 12. They also had Georgia Bull Dawgs
Funny that these are still showing up at Ross, the release was 2 years ago... 

Still that price is great, if you ever see a size 13 please think of me :wink:

Visually speaking, Nike training lags behind their running models terribly. I don't remember the last training shoe I wanted to buy. The lunar models weren't bad.

Been this way for some time now. Style takes a big backseat.

Last edited:
Been this way for some time now. Style takes a big backseat.

As it should. I buy for performance, if I need looks, I'll get a casual shoe with an insole. Then again, Nike trainers look great compared to other companies' shoes, so I may just be used to it and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Lots of teams missing you'd think they would capitalize on all teams. There's not one FL team, and no Panthers.

I'm a Vikes fan. SoL for me too right now haha

Giants pair should of been colored differently. Maybe a white toe instead of red, and just had red swoosh and outsole. But anyway, in for a steep discount. :smokin

As it should. I buy for performance, if I need looks, I'll get a casual shoe with an insole. Then again, Nike trainers look great compared to other companies' shoes, so I may just be used to it and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Yes but the trainer category originally started out with shoes that could be worn for performance and casually. Same as with Jordan brand, who has gone back to performance first, aesthetics second, which may be part of the reason they end up marked down.

Also, they do have desire to sell the shoes off looks alone otherwise we wouldn't have team-branded versions. If I'm a Team A fan, yeah I'm automatically excited to see my team on a shoe. But if the overall look isn't appealing, I'm liable to pass. There's some give and take that has to go on.

My Lunar Caldras are going back after barely a single wear.  The first time I went to tighten the top laces after getting them home (first wear outside the store), two threads on the tongue broke and frayed.  The entire upper has these threads weaved throughout it, and I can just tell it's going to be a durability nightmare.  Thinking about a free train instinct instead.  Need something for general strength and agility training with a wide toebox.  Speed tr3 was too tight in the forefoot even with thin socks.     

Last edited:
Backorder date has come and went for the MC Ultrafasts from Eastbay :\.

I preordered the multicolor in 10.5 in August when the estimated ship date was 9/12. It's now 9/18 and everyday they just keep saying estimated date next day's date. Called Nike and eastbay chat and nobody has any clue if and when these will ever release in the US. PrettY damn frustrated as I paid via PayPal and this just seems like a way for eastbay to hold my money hostage by pretending to offer a product they don't really know they will get. I saw some dude on eBay selling "preorders" with an estimated ship date of 9/19. If I don't see any stock on eastbay by 9/20, I'm just going to cancel. They've been offered in Europe and Canada for a while. Can't see why they won't release here. Since this model has been out for a while now, I can't see Nike releasing it since it doesn't seem to be a popular model.

Backorder date has come and went for the MC Ultrafasts from Eastbay :\.

I preordered the multicolor in 10.5 in August when the estimated ship date was 9/12. It's now 9/18 and everyday they just keep saying estimated date next day's date. Called Nike and eastbay chat and nobody has any clue if and when these will ever release in the US. PrettY damn frustrated as I paid via PayPal and this just seems like a way for eastbay to hold my money hostage by pretending to offer a product they don't really know they will get. I saw some dude on eBay selling "preorders" with an estimated ship date of 9/19. If I don't see any stock on eastbay by 9/20, I'm just going to cancel. They've been offered in Europe and Canada for a while. Can't see why they won't release here. Since this model has been out for a while now, I can't see Nike releasing it since it doesn't seem to be a popular model.
I feel your pain man. I ordered way back on July 13th. I paid with my debit card so I;m not even sure if they charged me or not :lol:. I'm just gonna let it ride out until they inevitably cancel it.

I feel your pain man. I ordered way back on July 13th. I paid with my debit card so I;m not even sure if they charged me or not :lol:. I'm just gonna let it ride out until they inevitably cancel it.
JULY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you seen it ever in stock? Nike said it was released in the US but I told them that's nonsense. As I've never seen it anywhere in stock in the US

Oh and for all those still waiting on the MC Ultrafasts, if they never release in the US then i'm based in Europe at the moment and will happily grab a pair for anyone who wants one (retail of course)! There is pretty much a FSR for every colorway still on Nike Europe :smile:

Oh and for all those still waiting on the MC Ultrafasts, if they never release in the US then i'm based in Europe at the moment and will happily grab a pair for anyone who wants one (retail of course)! There is pretty much a FSR for every colorway still on Nike Europe :smile:
Certainly appreciate the offer very much. I ordered my pair at 20% discount and free shipping form those thiefs at eastbay. Still holding out hope this week it will eventually release here this week.

Back
Top Bottom