NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

So the Trainer 2 will be the first JordanxUNC shoe available at retail if I'm not mistaken. I'm specifically talking with UNC branding not just the color combo.

Crazy to think it's taken this long given the history.

The UNC Jordan Low XXXI were available on Nike.com and Eastbay (not sure about the rest of the eastbay family). There were released along with several other schools for March Madness (UNC, Michigan, Cal, Georgetown, Marquette).

The UNC Jordan Low XXXI were available on Nike.com and Eastbay (not sure about the rest of the eastbay family). There were released along with several other schools for March Madness (UNC, Michigan, Cal, Georgetown, Marquette).

Straight up forgot those! I passed so that contributed to my brainfart.

Let us know what you think. Still holding out for the V7 here, but I might cop both.

Pair arrived today. Look nice in hand if not a little plain. VERY difficult to get on foot. The KD9 and Lebron 14 are easier.

Unfortunately I think these have to be returned. Just too tight around ankles wearing normal drifit socks. Never mind getting my orthotic insert in too. Laces don't seem to do much. Wear sz13 in all my shoes but these have deadspace in the toe that looks bad due to flyknit material.

Didn't like the V7 Spring Games either but that was due to lack of cushioning and stability of shoe.

15023178123821790145536.jpg

Last edited:
Pair arrived today. Look nice in hand if not a little plain. VERY difficult to get on foot. The KD9 and Lebron 14 are easier.

Unfortunately I think these have to be returned. Just too tight around ankles wearing normal drifit socks. Never mind getting my orthotic insert in too. Laces don't seem to do much. Wear sz13 in all my shoes but these have deadspace in the toe that looks bad due to flyknit material.

Didn't like the V7 Spring Games either but that was due to lack of cushioning and stability of shoe.

15023178123821790145536.jpg

Got mine in today. I think they look nice but they are mad tight in forefoot. But length wise they are fine. Kinda weird

Got mine in today. I think they look nice but they are mad tight in forefoot. But length wise they are fine. Kinda weird

I wore them around the house for about 2 hours and just couldn't get past the tightness across top of foot and ankle. I like them but I know I won't wear them for that reason. I'm dropping mine off to return ship today. I've got Nubuck XIIs and Pantone VIIs so not UNC inspired shoeless.

What did you decide to do?

I wore them around the house for about 2 hours and just couldn't get past the tightness across top of foot and ankle. I like them but I know I won't wear them for that reason. I'm dropping mine off to return ship today. I've got Nubuck XIIs and Pantone VIIs so not UNC inspired shoeless.

What did you decide to do?

I can't turn down UNC branding lol

Those look good to me. They could of put these in NFL colors instead of that generic free trainer.

Back
Top Bottom