Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Thanks prison mike.

They seem to be done right minus some detailing on the heel (missing some navy blue accents)

The A I R is done right and extends through the midsole all the way to the sole.
(the midsole extension piece seems to be PATENT LEATHER, but its just a small piece)

Will COP!!!

Umm.... what? Now this I've got to see.

Just on the "white" extension pieces that tie the A I R to the midsole:

2myvx9x.jpg

EDIT:  TILT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN BACK AND FORTH UNTIL YOU SEE THE "SHINY" EFFECT

Upon further investigation, there are some subtle differences, but not enough to keep me from not copping.

few points:

Height difference

Non bulky difference

Patent leather "extenders"

The number "8" stitching has less gold

As long as it didn't look like the early catalog pics (the one with the weird colorblocking, non extended A I R), I WILL COPPPPPPPPP

I should be getting mine early next week if all goes well. I'll take pics of it. oh this is for the uptempos

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i honestly love the fact that the release date is not concrete, think about it guys if nobody knows the release date until much closer to the actual date it release the hype will be less because the only people checking every day when a shoe releases is us the "collectors" the average guy trying to buy to resell isnt checking every day i bet he is asking footlocker and such and if they dont know either then the madness might calm down, that or atleast allow us to be first in line and not behind some reseller idiot. i might be wrong but thats what im wishing for.

This right here ...

No pics of 2K4s yet or what?

If it WAS a sunday , which i some what doubt, why would that be a bad thing? It may be easier to get as a result

I'm for sure coppin the Uptempos and 180s... I really want the BB4s but wit the oly 6s comin out same day I may double up 6s and cop the shox later... I do agree though... There's sooo much heat dropping sooo close to one another..

Im more excited about the union 180s and the up tempos than the jordan vi olympics.  my girl hates sneakers but she even loves the uptempos.  i have to get these.  I don't think they will be that difficult to get. i hope not anyway

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Im more excited about the union 180s and the up tempos than the jordan vi olympics.  my girl hates sneakers but she even loves the uptempos.  i have to get these.  I don't think they will be that difficult to get. i hope not anyway

Fixed.

Thanks for the updates on the quality of the uptempo's....I just bought the obsidian tempo's & liked the quality for the most part, the midsole was a little messy though.

All these releases, since money is tight with wedding saving & car troubles...I'm only getting the Oly More Uptempo's! Hope its an easy cop on the 7th!

-Pete

so the Pippens release on the 7th?

are these HOH only like the last run?

was able to get a pair of the HOH from a couple years ago so im good on these but im happy they did a GR so that we all can enjoy!

Originally Posted by taxtow

Great news FINL will get these, $20 off coupons and $20 rewards = easy pick ups.
Yessir.
pimp.gif

So did they really put patent leather on them??

Back
Top Bottom