Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Now if only the BB4 180 link will go up...
fixed

Hopefully not till Wednesday
Well, FNL said on twitter that they weren't getting the 180s. Then again, they also said the up tempos weren't dropping until the 7th
roll.gif

damn i orderd 2 separate orders.

1 with the $20 off, and one with the other coupon code that gave like $24 off lol.

now to decide if i should cancel one.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

1 with the $20 off, and one with the other coupon code that gave like $24 off lol.

I couldn't even get the 15% to work, so I went with the $20 off...
Just out of curiosity, how did y'all get the link? The shoes don't show up when I search for them, & finish line ain't tweet the link

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Yeah, You can't beat $20 off and Free shipping...also would be great if you have the rewards coupon as well.

Thanks guys for the coupon code and the heads up

sold out of my size 12 but i was able to snag an 11.5

very happy i checked this forum this morning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I couldn't even get the 15% to work, so I went with the $20 off...
Just out of curiosity, how did y'all get the link? The shoes don't show up when I search for them, & finish line ain't tweet the link

That's odd, I was able to order 2 pairs with the 2 different codes and was able to get them for $24 and $20 off.

Thank goodness for the link dude posted up
pimp.gif
, otherwise I wouldn't be able to find them.

I seriously have been admiring these shoes since the 90's and was bummed when i missed them when Pip went to the HOF

really pleased i got a shot this time

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Yeah, You can't beat $20 off and Free shipping...also would be great if you have the rewards coupon as well.

Thanks guys for the coupon code and the heads up

sold out of my size 12 but i was able to snag an 11.5

very happy i checked this forum this morning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sure, no problem man. 

Now waiting patiently for the 180's.

I think the 15% is a one-time per account thing. Sign up for a new account, should be able to use it again.

Tempted to order online but I wanted to try these on in-store because idk if these fit TTS or should I go up in size.

I wear a 12 in foams and my Barkley CB 34 are 12, but air max I wear a 13.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by its

I think the 15% is a one-time per account thing. Sign up for a new account, should be able to use it again.

This makes sense. To the guy that posted the link, thanks for the heads up. Now if I can get those 180s for below retail too I'll really be winning

Originally Posted by AEA18

Tempted to order online but I wanted to try these on in-store because idk if these fit TTS or should I go up in size.

nerd.gif
I hope these don't run small lol. I searched the 2010 thread when these were retrod, most seem to say TTS or half size down. Of course these may be completely different though, we'll see.

So since they removed them from the site already do you guys think it was a mistake and these orders will be cancelled? This happened with Cool Grey XIs a couple years ago and they still honored the orders. Tried tweeting them to see whats up but no response. All they respond to is questions about the Obsidians lol

Originally Posted by its

Originally Posted by AEA18

nerd.gif
I hope these don't run small lol. I searched the 2010 thread when these were retrod, most seem to say TTS or half size down. Of course these may be completely different though, we'll see.
same here i ordered a 12 went back to get the 13 and it was gone.plenty more times to cop.

Originally Posted by marley

So since they removed them from the site already do you guys think it was a mistake and these orders will be cancelled? This happened with Cool Grey XIs a couple years ago and they still honored the orders. Tried tweeting them to see whats up but no response. All they respond to is questions about the Obsidians lol
Mike,

Still show them on my computer.  Some sizes gone, but 11.5 and 11 still available.  Hope you can grab em still if you want em.  Let me know if you need a hand.

Rich

i just talked to eastbay they said the uptempo's aren't  dropping till the 7th same day as the olympic 6's well i hope they still have my size after im done trying to order my 6's im not gonna take any chances of trying to order both at the same time ill try for the 6's first then go back for the uptempo's

I head they dropped on cork and went on the site, they were available by searching more uptempo, they would appear, but had no picture, then I came here and the link was up, so i ordered another pair for a buddy, after that the link disappeared, so glad the discount was valid, that made this an instacop.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

man i hope these dont run small like other nikes.

More than anything I think these will run big but I have no choice but to get an 8 bc theres no 7.5

Thanks guys! I just copped a pair for myself. First pair of sneakers i've bought in years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

man i hope these dont run small like other nikes.

More than anything I think these will run big but I have no choice but to get an 8 bc theres no 7.5

when i had these as a kid they ran big i don't know about these tho but i remember having these as a kid and getting  my size and they felt big and clunky lol but i'm just gonna stay tts just to be on the safe side

Back
Top Bottom