Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

Bodega came through for me. Pips arrive Monday.

Damn, you can grab your butts, beer, weed and now your Nike's at your friendly neighborhood bodega.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by show time 96

Just copped the Pippen's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i went with my true size 9 and they fit Great

I was gonna go with my true size, those strap's were cinched down on my foot. I went up a half size.
That's interesting.. my true size 9 felt unusually roomy so I actually went half size down.

Originally Posted by belly26

got my uptempos few days ago, reliving my childhood. glad i aint got to depend on ndc indecisive %%%

U know i think that's what Nike is banking on. There fed up with their servers crashing & the shoes are gonna eventually sell out quick regardless so by doing the random release crap most people will look to other spots to get the kicks & may already have them by whatever time they decide to drop them. We all know that for the super hyped releases all this is gonna be out the window though dudes are gonna e-camp it's gonna crash regardless, lol.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

this is about the uptempo's.. i know alot of people allready mentioned this but i was just informed by fnl that what ever sizes sold out on the early mistake will still be sold out on 7/7 well i guess i will be trying to copp some where else cause 9.5's sold out
Can anybody say definitely if sz. 12s sold out b4 they pulled the link??? Don't want to wait around for FNL if they don't even have my size.

kICkfEEn wrote:
Midnight Hype wrote:
Originally Posted by show time 96

Just copped the Pippen's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i went with my true size 9 and they fit Great

I was gonna go with my true size, those strap's were cinched down on my foot. I went up a half size.
That's interesting.. my true size 9 felt unusually roomy so I actually went half size down.

Maybe he has fat feet? 
laugh.gif

NikeTown NY put the Uptempos, 180s, and Huaraches on the floor today.  Unless I missed them, I didn't see the Carter Shox, and that Dream Team box tee was not there either.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by belly26

got my uptempos few days ago, reliving my childhood. glad i aint got to depend on ndc indecisive %%%

U know i think that's what Nike is banking on. There fed up with their servers crashing & the shoes are gonna eventually sell out quick regardless so by doing the random release crap most people will look to other spots to get the kicks & may already have them by whatever time they decide to drop them. We all know that for the super hyped releases all this is gonna be out the window though dudes are gonna e-camp it's gonna crash regardless, lol.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

this is about the uptempo's.. i know alot of people allready mentioned this but i was just informed by fnl that what ever sizes sold out on the early mistake will still be sold out on 7/7 well i guess i will be trying to copp some where else cause 9.5's sold out
Can anybody say definitely if sz. 12s sold out b4 they pulled the link??? Don't want to wait around for FNL if they don't even have my size.
Yes, 12's were gone by the time they pulled the link. 

Ordered my 180s on Friday morning around 10:30pst... At work today and get a text from the wife I got a package. Told her to open it, it was my 180s. Super fast shipping! Now cant wait to get home and see em. Ordered from oneness btw.

Can somebody let me know what the deal is with the uptempos and fnl? Have they sold out or released at all?

Really hoping to cop on a disco.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Can somebody let me know what the deal is with the uptempos and fnl? Have they sold out or released at all?

Really hoping to cop on a disco.

Some sizes sold out before they pulled the plug. 12 and 13 are gone though. 

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

kICkfEEn wrote:
Midnight Hype wrote:

Maybe he has fat feet? 
laugh.gif

youre the one to talk watermelon head. my true size felt good, but its those straps that would annpy the top area of my feet in the long term. i know if i wear the shoe around it wouldnt bother me much. if i were to wear for.an entire day the straps would annoy the crap out of me.

Originally Posted by five30

^Have you tried checking Sneakertique on eBay?

yeah i did actually.. then I got to browsing and bought a vnds pair of the older 05 olympic 180's.. quality is def a lot better on these than newer releases.. contemplating buying new ones, too.. but I still have to get safari trainers so uhh, we'll see..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have yet to find the Vince Carters anywhere..those are the ones I really want after I just copped the 180s

Packer Shoes still has a few pair and they are taking phone orders last time I checked. Not sure what sizes are available.

uptempos always fit true to size if not slightly bigger. from OG to retro.. assuming these retros are like the the black/white pair released few years back.
i even have a wide right foot so i rarely say that. 

Back
Top Bottom