Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Ummmm am I missing something? Where's the destroyer? I wanna see that.

The more I think about these I only REALLY want the pippens, can't wait until July

"USA Home" Destroyer

"USA Away" Destroyer

bawdy is ready 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Ummmm am I missing something? Where's the destroyer? I wanna see that.

The more I think about these I only REALLY want the pippens, can't wait until July

"USA Home" Destroyer

"USA Away" Destroyer

Im in love. Whats release/retail on the jackets?

Jesus that navy destroyer is secks. These need to hurry and drop already I need those uptempo's in my life.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

if this is true, those pippens are mine! missed out when they dropped last year (or 2010) smh

I wore the all black when I played in 8th grade.  I have a DS 2010 pair in my closet.  But these are def fire!

all look good. pippins look better than i remember. never liked that model. IF i were to cop any of these it would have to be the carters.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

how much will the destroyer jackets be and when are they releasing thats all i want their so dope

I'm guessing since Nike is releasing this "Olympic Pack" to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the "Dream Team", it should drop around the start of this summer's Games.As for the Destroyers, going by the prices of their newer versions and Nike's recent price hikes, I'm gonna assume between $550-$600.Just my guess tho...

I had the Barkley's but got rid of them cause they were 1 size too small.

Cant wait to have these back in my life again
smokin.gif

I beat those barkley's when they retroed a couple of years ago into the ground!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I had the Barkley's but got rid of them cause they were 1 size too small.

Cant wait to have these back in my life again
smokin.gif

Do they run small??

Back
Top Bottom