Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's bull****, actually. NYC should get the entire US stock. Unclaimed then to Chi. Then unclaimed after that to LA.

Spray wit Jason Markk Repel...after that, they're only shoes. Just rock'em til the soles fall off bruh.
What's been your experience with Jason Markk's repel? Do you have to recoat you shoes after a certain amount of time? But yes, that's the plan. Hopefully I'll even have this problem to worry about

Ditch the denim and rock Bones with sweats. Problem solved
:lol: I wish it was actually that easy for me, no-sweats policy at work means Bones will have to just be a weekend shoe. SMH. (But would be pretty glad to even have this "dilemma" in the first place if I can somehow score Bones for retail)

All the skylon hate here yet jerry keeps rocking them at FOG events almost just as much as the 1. Still a 'take down model' though right.....

Also, white over black skylon for sure

Haha I'm just saying I've read people saying he was basically forced to do them in exchange for the FOG 1.

Smh NYC never gets anything
Are you kidding me? You guys get most of the reserves in SNKRS and whenever any brand mainly Jordan and Nike had a release of a special shoe you guys get them. I wish they picked other locations besides NYC, LA and Chicago for once.

145 is OD when the other cities are barely getting 20 pairs. It's definitely unfair.. all other places have been getting shafted on the FOG 1. I'm not mad at LA getting 145, I'm mad at LA getting 145 and NYC getting a back door.

Could've spread the stock out a little better. Miles well make em friends and family.

What's been your experience with Jason Markk's repel? Do you have to recoat you shoes after a certain amount of time?

Pretty decent. I'm sure you're supposed to recoat at some point but honestly I would need to track when I sprayed individual pairs. I just do it when I think about it, and really only spray ones that have a lot of suede or easily damaged material that's hard to wash.

Skylons>fog1

heres-that-attention-you-ordered.jpg

Back
Top Bottom