Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah if you missed out on blacks the first time around this is prob the best chance to scoop at a decent resale price. Shops that didn't drop them the first time around are dropping them and we should soon see FoG website drop them as well. It should be around the same price point as the initial drop.

Man I need to get outta this thread lol. I can't see paying more than $250 for a shoe. Im hoping the chukkas and raids won't be $300+.

Last edited:
Anybody else notice the disclaimer on stockx saying that select retailers sold FOG ones with no dust bag so they can’t promise your order will come with one. My first time hearing this, can anybody confirm? Don’t mean to be petty lol but if I pay that much for some kicks I want EVERYTHING that comes with it. All accessories.

Anybody else notice the disclaimer on stockx saying that select retailers sold FOG ones with no dust bag so they can’t promise your order will come with one. My first time hearing this, can anybody confirm? Don’t mean to be petty lol but if I pay that much for some kicks I want EVERYTHING that comes with it. All accessories.

Agreed.
Very interesting. Never heard of anyone reporting in-store purchases not having a bag included. I purchased one from them last month and luckily everything was included with mine.

PO

either the employees took them and sold them without the bag. Or the seller took the bag and then complained to stockx that they didn't get the bag so they can try to sell it as is. The bag is good quality tote so I can see people wanted to keep it.

In addition, the people who got the SNKRS Stash last time for the black pair in LA and also the Drew League Event drop, they received an additional beige tote bag.

you most definitely can use/wear the bag lol. If you're dropping a premium on resale, you would want everything it comes with originally.

I would want everything but if the bag don’t come, I’m not gonna send the shoes back lol

Agreed.
Very interesting. Never heard of anyone reporting in-store purchases not having a bag included. I purchased one from them last month and luckily everything was included with mine.

PO
Same. I was worried something would be missing but they came through for the blacks. Did not see that disclaimer that time tho.

Man I need to get outta this thread lol. I can't see paying more than $250 for a shoe. Im hoping the chukkas and raids won't be $300+.

Imagine not wanting to do it, but willing to do it. Not only willing to do it, but knowing it'll put you in the red. Only to NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO BUY THE GODDAMN SHOES.

Back
Top Bottom